𝐗𝐕.

"Can I hug you?"

"Can I hug you?"

Yuna POV

"Oppa?" I said to BTS oppas.

"Hmm, what happen?" Jungkook oppa said plainly as I was shocked from his sudden change in tone and behavior.

"Uh... I want to eat something... I am hungry, I have not ate food since last night," I uttered nervously thinking they will scold me cuz I am hungry in this situation also.

"Come with me," Jimin oppa said and started going somewhere. I followed him trying to keep my pace. 

After few minutes we reached at a shop which was not too expensive, not too cheap. We went in.

"Order whatever you want," Jimin oppa said causally but when I saw the menu my eyes widen by the price so I quickly said,

"But oppa it's too exp-" He cut me off.

"I am going to pay the bills so don't worry and order whatever you want to eat," He said.

"But oppa-" He again cut me off.

"If you are gonna time pass then I am going," He said ready to turn around but I held his hand stopping him.

He turned around and looked at our hands before looking towards me, I quickly left his hand,

"I am sorry, I will order" I said and ordered food for eight people, of course I have ordered food for BTS oppas too, how can I forget them.

After 15 minutes the food got ready so I picked it up and Jimin oppa payed the bills.

We went back to the hospital.

"Hyung, what took you so long, we were waiting for you," Jungkook oppa said to Jimin oppa but I replied instead.

"Oppa, it was taking time to get the food ready, that's why," I said.

"Whatever," He said and rolled his eyes at me. 

Did I do something wrong? Why is he rolling his eyes at me?

I thought this and gave them their food and we all started eating.