𝐗𝐈𝐈.

"Boss

"Boss."

Yuna POV

Yuna POV

I turned to see who clapped and saw Blackpink Unnies with a proud face smiling at me.

"Unnies!" I exclaimed smiling brightly.

"You turned into fury that time, huh? You were looking so awesome while beating that B*tch!" Jennie Unnie praised me as I smiled.

"Thank you Unnie! I was bearing her from soo many days but I never did anything because of my fear but today she just crossed her line. So I had to make her regret for her sins" I said.

"Ohh!! Our Yuna is talking like mature girl!" Rose Unnie teased but I pouted.

"Yaah! Unnie," I said shyly hiding my face in my palms.

They chuckled and said sorry.

BTS POV

We went out of the cafeteria with shocked faces trying really hard to hide that into a cold one but failing. We were trying to process what just happened.

"OMG!! I CAN'T JUST BELIEVE THAT YUNA JUST BREAKED THAT B*TCH'S NECK" Hobi said with a shocked face.

"Me too," Chim said shocked agreeing with Hobi.

"But when did she even learnt fighting?" Tae said in confusion.

"Yeah, she seems so innocent and scaredy cat, how come she turned into tiger," Kookie said.

"Let's go to our place. Ok?" Jinnie said.

Time Skip

We reached at our place which was in school. It was a room which was our private room and no one was allowed in that except for us.

Our Small Living Room