𝐈𝐕.

"Do you know us?"

"Do you know us?"

Edited!!

BTS POV

"Wait," Jungkook called out making them halt. They turned around and looked at him nervously.

"Come with us," Hoseok said without waiting for a reply and gestured them.

"W-we apologized. Now what?" Jisoo questioned nervously.

"Trying to act smart huh?" Namjoon sassed out.

"Why are you questioning it? We're just asking you to come with us. So... will you?" Jimin voiced out our thoughts as Blackpink looked at each other and back at us.

"M-Mom must be w-waiting," Rosé stuttered as her nervousness clearly spilled out.

What a lie!! They're definitely hiding something from us.

Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok and Suga went towards them and grabbed their arm and started dragging them to the rooftop.

"Leave us," Jennie uttered struggling to get out of Taehyung's grip making him throw a glare at her that shut her up.

They decided to stay quiet. In a few minutes, we reached the rooftop. 

Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok and Suga harshly throw Blackpink on the ground. They got up.

"You know our identity right?" Namjoon hyung bluntly asked.

"We--," Lisa was about to say but was cut off.

"You better spill out or the consequences will be the worst" Taehyung threatened making his brothers smirk.

Their body stiffened. They looked at each other.

"We don't know. Please let us go"

That's enough. We should teach them a lesson. Jungkook went to them and grabbed Lisa's hand and dragged her to the railing and... threw her down.

His hand was firmly holding her hand far away from the railing so that she can't grab it for her help. Her legs was swinging in the air and she gasped. She grabbed his hand from her another hand for safety on which Jungkook let her. He wasn't actually planning to let her die.