𝐈𝐗.

"Oh!"

"Oh!"

Edited!!

Edited!!

Yuna POV

I ended my video call with blackpink unnies and checked the time.

Its 2:34, I am thirsty. What will I do now? Oppas will not allow me to drink water. Bad!

I pouted.

Ok, lets make a plan.

I will sneak and see if they are here not and if they aren't here then I will drink water. But if they are here then I will not able to drink water.

Hope they aren't...

I made my plan and headed out to do my first step.

I sneaked from the stairs to see if they are there or not.

Yessss!! Bts oppas are not here. Yayyy!!

I was happy.

I quietly headed down stairs and checked here and there to see if they are in the living room cause the whole view of living room is not visible.

They wasn't here also.

I went in the kitchen sneakily and quickly drank three glasses full of water.

I started doing my victory dance.

But,

"You look like crazy while doing that dance" Someone suddenly said in an arrogant voice making me flinch.

I saw at that direction and saw someone who I never wanted to,

I looked down but didn't find any floor under my legs.

(In short she was shocked as hell)

I knew that I was in a big trouble.

I slowly turned and saw... YOONGI OPPA standing there with his arms crossed and cold expression on his face.

I thought it will be Jimin oppa but Yoongi oppa is better than him, at least he is the least scary in BTS.

"Oh! Wait, did you just disobey us?" He said in a cold sarcastic tone.