𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕.

"So what's next?"

"So what's next?"

Yuna's POV

We happily spent that time and went to our home. I asked oppa to take ice-creams for every individual person. Bodyguard, maid, gardener etc. They didn't agreed at first but when I showed them the cutest eyes of mine, they couldn't say no. Haha! I am clever, right?

I reached home and directly went in the home and quickly called everyone.

"HEY EVERYONE! PLEASE COME HERE!" Within four seconds, everyone stood in a line in front of me hanging their head low.

"Oh please, drop the formality and you all can lift your head up. We are friends right? Look what me and oppas bought for you all" saying this in a cheerful tone, I showed them the big cardboard boxes in which the ice-cream was kept.

They lift their heads up and was somewhat shocked to see ice-creams in my hand. Perhaps, it's the first time or something. Anyways, let's just have ice-creams.

"Hey, what's wrong? Come on, let's eat" I said and they was like 'What is happening?'

Suddenly a maid said, "B-But mam... How can we eat... with you? I-I mea-" "Oh god, stop the formality, your masters have allowed already and they have brought it. Now it will melt, have it" I handed them the ice creams.

"Come on, don't be shy" I said to comfort them.

They relaxed and finally they didn't hold hesitations on their faces. They all smiled and took their ice creams.

"Come on, let's sit down" I said and sat on the mat.

They looked at me like they are looking at some ghost.

"God, what's wrong with all of you today??? Why so serious? Sit down. It's my order" As soon as I ordered, They all sat in rows.

"Mam-" A maid tried to say but I cut her. "My name is Yuna Y.U.N.A. Not mam" I said in a dominating voice.

"Ok. Yuna, can I ask you-" She again said but I again cut her. "I said drop the formalities, we all are friends not boss and some maid or bodyguard" I said in a soft voice and they nodded their head meaning they understood.

"But Yuna, why are you sitting on the floor with us? Why you bought ice creams for us? You are our boss so you shouldn't do all this? Please, I am confused, please explain" The same maid again said.

"Just now I said that no one is boss and maid or bodyguard here. And about ice creams, I heard a few of you saying that it's so hot in here and we don't treat you well so to make you guys feel better, I bought it and yeah, I am not mad or anything with the maids who said this" I explained.

They looked somewhat shocked and impressed.

"We are really sorry to say that Yuna. We regret to say that. I hope you really didn't took it seriously" Those maids who said that words apologized but there was no need for that.

"Chill girl, I haven't took it seriously and why are you saying sorry when you haven't done anything wrong?" I said in a casual tone.

"Thanks"

"So let's finish it now" I said.

They all ate.

Their faces was so funny. They were behaving weirdly. It was so fun 😂.

We all spent some time together.

We laughed, played, had fun, and did a lot of things.

I loved this time. 💜💜

?? POV

"So what's next?"

"Revenge, of course"

"What I mean is-What are you gonna do next, darling?"

"That you don't need to know, yeobo,"

?? POV ends

Hey Readers!! Hope you like this chapter

Hey Readers!! Hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment if you like this chapter or not. I know that it's a short chapter. But from now on, short chapters will be uploaded.

Mianhae and Borahae!! 💜