Chapter 6: Attack on Nevermore

——————————🕷️——————————

(Y/n), Ajax, Thing, and Enid stood in the middle of the Nightshades' Library, waiting for other members.

Enid looked around in awe. "I can't believe you're in a secret society and you didn't tell me."

Ajax shrugged. "Because, you know...it's secret."

The other member arrived and Enid looked even more surprised. "Bianca, Davina...and Kent? Seriously even Kent is here? How exclusive is this club?"

"So what's the deal with Thornhill being a psycho?" Bianca asked.

"She murdered Weems and then took Wednesday to Crackstone's Crypt." (Y/n) told her.

Bianca, Davina, and Kent looked completely shocked and horrified at this information.

"We have to get everyone in the school to safety before it's too late." Enid said.

Ajax held up the drawing that Wednesday gave Enid. "Cause this is what's coming."

"So, do we pull the fire alarms?" Kent suggested.

"We don't want to cause a panic and alert Tyler or Thornhill." Davina reminded him.

"So how do we get everyone out?"

"We'll use our Siren Song to convince them." Bianca announced.

The other two sirens looked at each other and ripped their necklaces off, and so did Bianca.

"(Y/n), Thing and I will go look for Wednesday." Enid said.

Bianca nodded. "Okay. Nightshades forever."

Everyone except Enid raised their hands and snapped twice.

"Seriously, a secret snap too?"

...

Wednesday laid on the ground inside Crackstone's Crypt when he heard someone faintly whispering his name. He turned his head and saw Gabriel staring at him.

"Are you here to take me to the other side?" He asked sarcastically.

"Listen, Crackstone must be stabbed through his black heart. It is the only way he will be vanquished now and forever." He told him.

Wednesday glared at him. "Is your spectral vision impaired? I'm dying."

"Your necklace. It is a powerful talisman." Gabriel said.

"My mother told me it's for conjuring visions."

"It's is also a conduit for conjuring spirits. It will allow me to pass through you and heal you. Just know, once I do, you will never see me again." Gabriel informed him.

Wednesday took his necklace out from underneath his sweater.

"The school needs you, Wednesday. Your beloved needs you."

Gabriel placed his hand on Wednesday's and his other ripped the blade out of him, and pressed on the wound.

Gabriel's hands started to glow and Wednesday's breathing became stronger. Gabriel then began to fade, and slipped through Wednesday's body and disappeared.