Chapter 7: Fight

——————————🕷️——————————

After a few minutes, (Y/n) came over and placed his quad on the table. "Here you go."

"Thank you."

(Y/n) was about to walk to her own table, when she paused and looked down at him. "Uh, if you don't mind me asking, why do you want to leave so badly?"

"I told you. To stop my parent's obvious plan to turn me into themselves." He explained.

(Y/n) slowly nodded her head. "Right..." The girl replied standing there awkwardly, not really knowing what to say after that.

Wednesday's eyes looked her up and down. "Sit." He suddenly said.

(Y/n) looked at him confused.

Wednesday gestured to the seat next to him. "Sit." He repeated.

"Um...I'm not so sure that's a good idea. I-I mean I'd like to sit with you, it's just that...well the booth you're sitting in is...kinda the booth where these guys like to sit...so, could we move somewhere else...?"

"Why? They're not here now, are they?" Wednesday pointed out.

(Y/n) still looked around hesitantly. Wednesday just rolled his eyes, and grabbed her wrist, pulling her into the seat next to him.

Wednesday continued drinking his coffee, and (Y/n) silently sat next to him. She kept thinking he wanted to be alone, but every time she asked if he wanted her to leave, he said no.

As they were sitting in silence, three boys dressed as pilgrims walked by the window and saw them in there, and started whispering.

"Hey, check it out."

"Who are they?"

"Bro..."

The three entered the cafe and (Y/n) noticed them. "Oh no." She muttered.

Wednesday heard her and glanced at the three boys that approached the booth.

"What're two Nevermore freaks doing out in the wild?" One of them asked.

"This is our booth." Another told them.

Wednesday stared up at them. "Why are you three dressed as religious fanatics?" He asked.

"We're pilgrims." One of the boys told him.

"Potato, po-tah-to."

"We work at Pilgrim World." The leader said, placing a flyer down on the table.

Wednesday glanced at the flyer. "It takes a special kind of stupid to devote an entire theme park to zealots responsible for mass genocide."

"My dad owns Pilgrim World. Who you calling stupid?" The leader snapped.

"If the buckled shoe fits." Wednesday retorted.

Tyler saw what was happening and came over to help. "Guys, back off."

"Stay out of this Galpin." One boy snarled.