Epilogue

1 Year Later

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"For you sir," a servant hands Corpse a jet-black envelope with his name written in swirly, silver letters.

Corpse thanks him and gingerly lays the envelope in his palms. He reaches into his drawer for a small silver knife.

He flips the envelope over to see a circular seal with a pair of crow wings and a smiley face.

"Ahhhh what could this be?" he grins mischievously as the silver blade easily breaks through the paper.

Corpse carefully slides out the piece of black paper and opens it.

A shower of silver glitter tumbled out and lands on his desk and lap. He chuckles and brushes the silver dust off his pants.

"Must be a very special occasion then."

He opens the letter to find it written in the same swirly silver letters.

My Dearest Corpse,

I'm a few days it will be Dream and I's first anniversary of our wedding. It would bring me great delight if you were to attend our mafia ball this Friday evening.

As for the theme, well, let's just say it'll be a callback to when we first met.

You should know since you were there.

Love Y/N

Corpse smiles as he remembers that night, watching as Y/N danced with a man for the first time in years while her dad and the other men watched in shock.

I look forward to attending again this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Philllll!" Techno races down the stairs, jumping the last before almost crash-landing at the bottom. "Philllll!"

"Techno?" Phil looks up from his book and sets it down on the coffee table. "What is it?"

"I wanted to show you—" he stops and sees Kristin sitting curled up on the couch next to Phil. Her head rests on his shoulder and she strokes his neck with her hand. "Am I interrupting something?"

"No," Phil sends him a warning glare and wraps his arm more protectively around his wife. "What is it?"

"An invitation," Techno's smiles grow wider as he flips the black envelope over.

Phil holds out his hand as Techno gently lays it in his palm. He chuckles as a shower of silver glitter tumbles onto his lap.

"Great," Kristin brushes the glitter off her dress and the couch.

"I'll clean it for you," Phil places a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Techno groans.

"You gonna read it or not?"

"Calm down," Phil chuckles. He silently reads it as Kristin glances over his shoulder. "I see."

He looks up to see Techno grinning.

"How should we make our entrance?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, have you seen Y/N?" Dream asks a passing servant. The woman shakes her head. "She's not in her room."

"No sir."

"Alright, I'll keep looking," Dream smiles as he speed walks in the other correction.

He heads toward the living room and begins to beat voices. They grow louder and louder and it appears they're arguing.