Chapter 18: Road Trip

I knew that I needed to start making some money if I wanted to keep up with my lifestyle, but I didn't want to keep spending all of my allowance. So, I decided to apply for a job at a high-end restaurant called Mazakof's. It was known for its five-star service and generous tips, and I thought it would be a perfect fit for me.

I dressed up as Olive and walked into the restaurant to apply for the job. The manager was impressed with my appearance and offered me a position as a waitress. I was thrilled to have the job, but I was a little apprehensive about the uniform.

When I received my uniform, my apprehension was justified. The shorts were incredibly short, and the top was just a crop top that barely covered my breasts. It was definitely on the slutty side, but I knew I had to do whatever it took to make money.

On my first day of work, I put on the uniform and made my way to the restaurant. I felt self-conscious and exposed, but I pushed through and did my job. The customers were friendly, and the tips were indeed generous. I knew that this was the start of my new life, and I was ready to do whatever it took to succeed.

Michaela invited me to join her family on a road trip to their ranch in Texas. I was thrilled at the prospect of seeing more of the country and spending time with Mik's family.

"I'd love to come with you guys!" I said eagerly.

"Great! We're leaving next week," Mik said, grinning.

"Are you sure your parents are okay with it?" I asked, a little nervous.

"Of course, they're excited to have you come along," she reassured me.

The day of the trip arrived, and I had packed my bags with cute clothes to match the Texas aesthetic. Mik's family pulled up in a huge RV, and we climbed aboard, ready for the adventure ahead.

Mik's parents welcomed me warmly and introduced me to her brothers, Jake and Noah.

"Hey, I'm Jake. Nice to meet you," he said, extending his hand.

"Hi, I'm Olive," I replied, shaking his hand.

"Olive, that's a unique name," he commented.

"Thanks, my parents were pretty into Greek mythology," I laughed.

Noah, on the other hand, was more interested in showing off his toy trucks and sharing his snacks with us.