Chapter 5: The Final Look

I could almost pass as a girl but I didn't have boobs. I searched up videos on how to make it look like you have realistic boobs and then I remembered my sister had a breastplate which are basically fake tits, she had bought it for her high school play when she was a teenager. I wore the fake breasts and grabbed a pink bra and some panties from her drawer and wore them. For some odd reason I felt guilty wearing her clothes but I ignored it. To complete the look I found these push on acrylic nails painted a light shade of pink and wore them too.

As I put on the clothes, I couldn't help but notice how cute they looked on me. With the right outfit, I realised I could actually pass as a girl. Feeling excited about my new appearance, I turned on my computer and joined a video chat on a popular Discord server. Despite being nervous, I was soon pleasantly surprised as the guys in the chat began to compliment me and even suggested that I should start streaming because of my great personality. After a few hours of chatting, I eventually logged off feeling more confident in myself.

Later that evening, as hunger struck, I realised I had nothing in the house to eat. It was around 6:00 PM, and I needed to grab something to eat. However, I began to feel anxious as I remembered that I was still dressed in my feminine outfit. I worried that someone might recognise me or judge me for my appearance. I felt conflicted, torn between the need to eat and my fear of being seen in public dressed as a girl. After weighing my options, I realised that going out dressed in this way was the only solution if I wanted to eat.