The Time Is Soon To Come

Start from the beginning

"You have no feelings toward the baby at all? You want nothing to do with it?"

"I mean yea since im the mom its just nothing that i wanted at the time"

"Lets go get ice cream"

"Is that suppose to cheer me up?"

"yes"

"it wont stay down"

"I dont care, as long as you get to taste and enjoy it first

"ok what ever" she stood up "let me get my jacket"

"iight"

I watched her run up the stairs, I want her to be happy about our baby but so far it doesnt seem like I can make that happen. Im gonna try harder.... (her going to get ice cream isnt important and i need to hurry the story so)

~~About a Half Of Month Later, A Friday morning~~

Shanelle,

I step out the shower and dry off then realized how cold it was so I quickly wrapped my self in my towel. Another day of school, or should I say hell! Andrew fixed up a little of it.. No one really bothers me at school unless they see me in the hall way alone. They're basically scared of the boys that got my back.

Me and Brandon are JUST friends, and me and Andrew are the same. They still hate each others guts! They just don't talk to each other at all anymore.

"Shanelle hurry up!" Jake yelled through my door like he does every morning

"I just got out the shower!"

"Damn your gonna make us late again"

I heard Jake gasp (manly)Or something like him skipping a breath "Stop cursing" our dad says

"ahah you got hit in the chest"i laughed grabbing clothes

"shut up" 

"Im coming!"

"hurry"

"ok ok" I jumped a little sliding on my pants almost falling some. 

After all of that I grabbed my eye liner and put a little of it on then some mascara. These two are the only makeup I wear to school.. I dont do eye-shadow unless its a party or something special.... OR i just wanna wear it. 

"dam where are my shoes" I mumbled looking around my now messy room. Getting dressed is the hardest thing for me in the morning. 

I swing my closet door open and grab my shoes putting them on and tying them. Finally! Im ready. Wait.. I for got my hair. 

I sighed throwing my hair up in a bun, I dont have that silky type hair, mine is a little puffy.. I get it from my dad. Weird right? Well not weird.. He is my dad..

Ok NOW im ready.

"K Jake Im ready!" I wore something plain today, I didnt even wanna go to school (her fit -->)

"ok, we're leaving mom"

"bye"

"Im tired of you" he tells me

"But you love meeee"

"who said that"

"you, dont make me roll back the tape"

"roll it back"

"ok....maybe i dont have it recorded but you said it"

We both shared a laugh as we drove to school.