A Home Away From 'Home'

Casper sighed as the hot water from the shower trickled down their figure. They pumped some body wash onto a scrub and wetted it a bit, soon rubbing it all around their pale body. The kid already began to feel cleaner, making sure they went over every bit of skin twice as they knew they stunk, and was relieved to get the stench off them. They were glad Clyde was able to convince them to come out of their room, as it felt nice once they did, and being able to do it without the other people there scaring them made it slightly better. The strange new places frightened them, yes, but they knew Clyde was by their side the entire time, and that nothing could really hurt them.

The brunette hoped out of the shower, their body relaxed as they dried them self off with a towel. As promised, Clyde had given Casper some clothes for them to change into, though all of them were quiet big on them, as were spares from the taller male himself.

The teen threaded their arms through the shirt and stepped into the pants, tightening the elastic around the waist with a bow. They stepped back to look at the clothes. It was a striped brown shirt with baggy black pants, both of the pieces comfy, thin and breathable. Casper smiled at them, feeling quiet safe as they stepped out of the bathroom, seeing Clyde waiting for them.

"Oh good, they don't look too big on you" He stated with a relieved manner, the smaller teenager agreeing.
"Its basically dinner time, so ill start cooking." Clyde asked as he made his way to the kitchen down the hallway. Casper nodded silently, observing the house as they went through it.

Surprisingly to Casper, a lot of the house was similar too the dwellings back on earth. All of the things in the household had weird symbols and dialect on them, but other then that everything looked normal. The brunette was quiet relieved, knowing that they wouldn't need to adapt to much or learn new skills to use anything. "Why is everything in here the same as it is on earth?" Casper questioned very confused and curious for the answer.
"Well, from what i know, humans are one of the most common creatures to wound up here as we have the least experience with portals and how to protect ourselves against rouge ones, so because of that we had a lot of influence with our technologies and ways of living that it seemed to spread almost everywhere." Clyde answered thoroughly. Casper nodded in response.
"dinners in half hours time so you can go off and explore the house if you want, i promise nothing here bites" The taller male suggested. Casper was hesitant at first, but soon went off on their own.

————————

After Casper explored the house, they were surprised when the spacious place began to feel so familiar to them so quickly. They were able to explore all the bedrooms, the laundry, bathroom, garden, lounge room, dining room and of course the kitchen.

The house plan was simple. When you walk  through the front door your greeted with a long hallway, the laundry and bathroom next to each other and two bedrooms on one side. On the other side were two other bedrooms, one a master. After walking out of the hallway you see the white kitchen with oak hints to your left, a oak dining table in the middle on top of a rug, and a black lounge and tv to your right. The kitchen hid a small door entering a big storage and garage room, and near the dining table were two big sliding glass doors entering to the garden.

The three unexplored bedrooms were their favourite, as they seemed like almost a reflection of each of the boys minds, being able to tell who's is who's without even seeing two of the males face to face.

Alex's room had dark grey carpet, as did every bedroom, with multiple posters of rock bands, graffiti-like art, displayed skateboards, and fairy lights covering the walls, almost no blank spot in sight. The bed was position in the far left corner, a simple oak frame with checkered black and white blankets, random plushie substituting as pillows. On the opposite wall of the bed was a matching wooden dresser, a white ladder shelf right near the doorway with crystals, framed photos and displayed bugs throughout it.