Steven Sweet - cherry pie

Start from the beginning

"You still didn't answer mine ethier," he sneakily smiles.

"Steven," I groan, hitting my head against the window.

"Martha," he keeps the sneaky smile, his eyes on the road ahead of us.

"You're are so goddamn annoying," I mumble, turning my head to look out the window.

He chuckles, taking one hand off the wheel and resting it on my upper thigh, "If that was true, we wouldn't be here right now, now would we?"

"God, something is up your damn ass today."

"What? Like Joey's dick?" He smiles, glancing at me.

"If that was true, I'd say poor Joey," I laugh.

He gasps of shock, "Poor joey?! What about me?!"

I shrug, "What do you mean 'poor you'?" I put air quotes up.

"I'm the one who would have a dick up the ass!"

"So you're the girl between you and joey?" I raise my eyebrow, taking my eyes off the road ahead and my attention to him.

"What? No! Definitely not!" He shakes his head.

"So you put the dick in his ass?"

He groans of annoyance, "There is no dick in anyone's ass."

"Are you sure? because you seem a bit tense."

"Yes! Everything is fine," he annoyingly huffs, "can we just.. not talk about it? Like, just shut up, please."

I whistle of amusement, "my pleasure, M'lady," I tip my imagery hat.

"I fuckin' hate you sometimes," he quietly mumbles, sighing.

I smile of success and turn my attention to the road.

This is gonna be a fun date.
....

"Steven, if I die in here, i swear I will haunt you for dear damn life," I huff, climbing over rocks.

He took me to this forest, a place where Jeffery fuckin' Dahmer probably put his damn victims.

"I swear, if I see a dead body steven, so fuckin' help me."

We had to climb large rocks to get to the 'Pefect spot', as Steven said.

"Quit your damn whining," he angrily huffs, guiding me to where he wanted to sit.

"One day, steven, one damn day," I mumble, running my hands through my hair.

"One day what? I didn't nothin' wrong sweetheart," he sweety smiles, walking backward with his hand in mine.

I groan at his sweet little things he does, looking at the cloudy sky, "is it supposed to rain?"

I look back down to see a huge mischievous smile of his face, plastered so wide and big you could see it from a mile away.

"Maybe," he mischievously says, a smile still wide and present.

"It is, isn't it?! You knew about this!" I look at him with wide eyes, my eyebrows furrowing together.

"But you like rain."

"I like watching rain, not being stuck in rain for me to get sick," I huff, feeling the rain drops fall.

"You won't get sick, my love, we can dance in the rain together."

I sighed of defeat. He got me there.

"Y'know what, fine! But if I get sick so help me, steven, I will smother you in kisses to get you sick just like me!"

He shrugs his shoulder, kissing my cheek as the rain starts to fall more.