Brian May - killer fuckin' queen

Start from the beginning

He had on a sage green button-up collared long sleeve shirt with a 'queen word tour '76' black jacket type thing on, black dress pants, and dress shoes.

"You look just swell," I smile at him.

He smiles, a breath of relief coming out of his mouth, "I thought it looked a little werid."

I shake my head, "no, it looks nice."

I turn my attention back to my makeup, setting the blush brush down and picking up mascara.

"So what exactly is this fancy thing?" I ask, my attention still to my makeup.

"It's an award show thing, then a fancy ball after party with many legendary musicians," he states, his attention on his outfit.

"Is that why you were so worried about being fancy?" I ask.

"Oh most definitely, I don't want them to think I'm a slob."

I lightly laugh at his statement, "you never look like a slob, nobody ever really does in the band."

"Thats the good part, we always look clean, fresh even," he laughs a little.

I hum in response, finishing up my very simple makeup.

"Wait, are you saying I look like a slob?" I turn turn and ask Brian.

"Definitely not! You look the cleanest out of all of us!" He says, rather offended that I'd think he thinks I'm a slob.

"I'd hope," I mumble, turning back to the mirror to do my hair.

I took the rollers out- one by one, before I knew it, they were all out of my hair.

My hair was parted in the middle, my ends curled, and my y/h/c looked silky.

I took my hair spray, lightly spraying a nice coat of it all over my hair, making sure it would stay for the remainder of the night ahead of us.

The front sides of my hair was pinned back with nice gold clips, one on each side.

A little Stran of hair that was too short stayed out on both sides, which I didn't mind since my hair still looked cute.

I get up from my seat at the vanity, grabbing the dress that was hanging on the closet.

Brian was focused on something else so I just decided to change into it, zipping it by myself- as one does.

I gently clear my voice.

"Brian."

"Mh?" He glances at me, taking a double take at me, and when he does his eyes did not lay off of me.

"Killer fuckin' queen," he smiles, looking at me with a shimmer in his eyes.

"Does it look.. okay?" I ask, my hands messing with the rings I had on.

"Better then okay, you look," he looks me up and down again, "amazing."

I lightly blush at the compliment, looking down from smiling so hard.

"Thank you," I mutter under my breath, the smile taking over my face.

"You're so very welcome, my love," he smiles, "we have to get going in a few, finish getting ready quickly."

I nodd, making my way to my vanity once again and opening my jewlery box, taking the few rings I had off and switching to gold ones, on my left I put a twisted ring on my index and a crown ring on my ring finger.

On my right I had a Danity gold ring on my middle finger and a small gold flower on my pinky.

I put on a gold heart necklace Brian had got me for our 2 year anniversary, which was 2 years ago.

Time flies when you're in love.

I grab my small hoops, putting them in on each side and making sure they don't look wonky.

I go to the full-length mirror we had, looking at the dress and my face all together.

I think I looked pretty darn good, if I do say so myself.

I grab my black flats, sliding them on gently, without trying to fall over or trip on the dress while doing so.

It didn't matter what shoes I wore, the dress was long enough so you didn't see the shoes.

I touch up my hair slightly, making sure the pins are in place and everything is looking good.

I grab my black little purse and hang it over my shoulder, checking to see if I needed anymore things in there.

"Ready to go?" Brian asks, walking into the bedroom.

"Yes," I nod, smiling gently at him.
....

The party was massive, many famous people were there.

Ozzy Osborne, Elton John, members of led zeppelin, bees gees, Fleetwood Mac, etc.

The other party ball was filled with people, me and Veronica were very overwhelmed by the amounts of famous people before us.

Brian seemed happy, and so I was happy. The massive party turned out to be a great thing for him, and that's all I cared about.

And the sweet sayings he'd say to people about me, of course.

----
I like this but also I had 0 idea how to end it.