Before It Happened

About an hour ago before (Y/n) got kidnapped,

The girl hummed softly as she stepped out of the bath, just having taken a shower right after she got back. Feeling a bit hungry, she skipped her way down the stairs and headed into the kitchen Then, she paused when she felt it again. The feeling of being watched.

She looked outside the window and then, around the house.

'Was she just paranoid because she was alone?' she wondered, hesitantly stepping into the kitchen. Normally, living alone in the house didn't bother her as her father was often on a business trip. And (F/n) has just left for an oversea business trip in Japan and has only just gotten onto the plane half an hour ago.

The girl tried to shrug off the feeling and continued to make herself a small meal, telling herself that she was probably just being paranoid. But the paranoia continued to remain even as she ate. And then, it started to grow stronger, eventually turning into a gut feeling that she could no longer ignore.

(Y/n) set down her fork slowly. There was something, she was sure of it. Something or someone was definitely watching her.

She got up quietly and went to grab a frying pan from nearby. "Come on, buddy. Looks like it's just you and me," she mumbled and quietly started making her way towards the living room, holding her frying pan ready as she carefully listened to any sort of noise coming from other rooms in case someone have broken in.

She continued to look around cautiously for a good ten minutes to make sure everything was secure and that no one had broken into the house while she was alone. And only when she was finally assured that there was no one else but her in the house, did the girl sighed in relief and relaxed a bit.

"Huh. I guess I was just being paranoid after all," she commented, lowering down her frying pan though she felt a bit hesitant as the feeling of being watched still remained. "Maybe I should just go to early today. It's probably because I am tired or something," she tried to assure herself, trying to shake off the feeling as she turned to head back into the kitchen, but she paused when something at outside caught her attention.

A pair of glowing eyes.

She looked back through the glass door, but only darkness greeted her as she glanced around the dark streets, wondering if she was just seeing things. And just when she was about to look away, her eyes met again with those pair of glowing eyes she saw a few seconds ago, staring right at her.

The girl squinted her eyes, trying to get a better look at what was looking at her.

Was it...a cat?

No, their eyes look a bit too big to be a cat...the girl thought and watched in confusion as the pair of eyes started to rise higher without breaking its gaze on her and then, her eyes widened when she saw a figure emerging from between the trees and she gasped when she realized that the figure watching her wasn't either a human or a cat, but a giant kaiju whose target this time was her.

✨🔥🔥🔥✨