Growing Pains: Part 1

(Y/n) let out a moan happily as she put her pen down and stretched her limbs after finishing everything she needed to write in her homework and Duncan chuckled, watching her starting to relax as he finished writing his homework as well. "Thanks for helping me with the notes and helping me study, (Y/n). I really appreciate it," he said and (Y/n) smiled at him warmly as she leaned against the table and looked into his eyes with a loving gaze on her face.

"I don't usually do this, but...I know one way you can thank me and maybe even recharge us both," she said and Duncan's smile widened slightly, seeing the playful glint in her eyes. "Really? I wonder what that might be," he replied with the same playful tone in his voice that matched hers as he too leaned against the table and looked straight into her (e/c) eyes.

He watched her cheeks reddened slightly as her eyes fell towards where his lips were and she bit her lips nervously before looking up to meet his gaze once again with a shy yet playful smile on her face, "Kiss me."

"I am starting to like the sound of it already," Duncan commented with a playful grin and with that, he leaned over the table and captured her lips, giving her a long, warm and gentle kiss which slowly started to gain passion with each second passing by as (Y/n) returned his kiss with equal passion.

Before she knew it, (Y/n) found herself sitting on Duncan's lap as he held her waist and the two of them continued to kiss each other, only pulling away when they were both short of breath. Duncan looked up into (Y/n)'s eyes as she stared back into his eyes while panting softly from their kiss. And at that moment, Duncan thought about how lucky he was to have her in his life and holding her in his arms like this. After all, there is no one like her. No one can make him smile like the way she does even on a stressful day like today and there was no one else can make him feel the way she does.

"Are you feeling better now?" he heard her asked gently, her voice pulling him out from his thoughts as he looked back into her eyes, "Mm?"

Duncan watched (Y/n) smiled at him warmly and gently cupped his cheek, which he leaned into her touch instinctively without a second thought. "You didn't think I didn't notice it, did you?" she asked again, tenderly pressing a lingering kiss on his cheek. "About what?" Duncan asked back, slightly confused as he watched her look back into his eyes with a hint of worry in hers. "I might be wrong, but it's just...when you got back, you looked really tired and a bit upset. And I couldn't help, but worry a little...Did something happen?" She asked slowly with concern in her voice, soothingly cupping his cheek while Duncan's eyes widened slightly at her words, surprised that she still sensed how he was feeling upset when he got back even though he was hiding it from her because he didn't want her to worry, and yet she still noticed.

He sighed softly, pressing his forehead against (Y/n)'s who never tore her gaze away from him as he looked into her eyes and gently pulled her closer to him, enjoying the way how she fits perfectly in his arms.

"Don't worry, it's nothing. I am just a little tired more than usual that's all," Duncan assured her with a smile and (Y/n) was hesitant for a while before she smiled and kissed his cheek once again. "Alright. If you say so, Duncan. But if there's anything bothering you, please don't hide anything and just tell me, okay? I will make you feel better and help you figure out whatever you're going through...And I will teach a lesson to those who made you sad and kick their butts," she said, playfully holding her fist up with a determined expression and Duncan blinked in confusion for a second, before his mouth quirked up as he laughed softly and pressed a kiss on her temple, finding her adorable.

"What? I mean it. I will really do it," (Y/n) added, a smile tugging at the corner of her lips when she sees Duncan smiling at her words as she watched him take her hand in his and kissed her knuckles before he looked back into her eyes with a fond look in his eyes that makes her heart skip.