Unintentional Little Accident

"You lost it?!" the (h/c) hair girl said, looking at her other best friend, Jenna, with her eyes widened in shock. "I know. I know! I just put the rest of the money in my locker for the weekend and when I got here today, it was just gone!" Jenna said, groaning frustratingly as she buried her face in her hand.
"Well, thankfully, it's just half of the money. At least, we still have half of the money, so, that's the good news, but consider this as a lesson and never leave the money in your locker again," (Y/n) said, closing her locker and Jenna sighed as she nodded. "What am I gonna do? Everyone thinks I pocketed it or something! Unless, I get that money back, there's no homecoming at all!" she said and the (h/c) hair girl smiled as she leaned against her locker casually since they were the only two in the hallway at the moment.

"Everyone but except from me. I know you'd never do that, sis," she said, making Jenna smiled weakly as she also leaned onto her locker with a sigh. "And lucky for you, I might have saved some money for emergency just in case. And I'd say this is the right time to use it," (Y/n) said and Jenna's eyes widened as she watched her best friend put some money in her hand, that was more than just enough to save the homecoming. "(Y/n), this-"
"Like I said, it was for emergency. Just pay me back by doing your best for the homecoming and of course-" (Y/n) abruptly stopped as her eyes landed on Troy's lackeys who had bought three latest brand new Mp3 players for each out of blue. Her eyes widened as it finally dawned upon her. She shot her eyes towards the almost unnoticeable foot print on Jenna's locker and back to their shoes. Same foot size. The fact that they were hanging out too much around Jenna's locker. Of course, it all made sense now.

"(Y/n)?" Jenna called, making the girl look back at her. "And watch out for them like I said," (Y/n) quickly added, forcing up a smile at her best friend who smiled as she nodded. "Thanks a million, (Y/n)! You're the best of the best! I owe you big time!" Jenna said, pulling (Y/n) into a tight bear hug while dropping her bag to the floor, making the (h/c) hair girl chuckled as she patted her back.

"Yes. Yes. I love you too. Now go get that ball," (Y/n) said and Jenna giggled happily as she nodded. She picked up her bag from the floor and was about to rush away to do her job before she came back and hugged the (h/c) girl back one last time, making her giggled. Then, she said goodbye and thanked her best friend once again as she ran away excitedly.

(Y/n)'s pov,

After Jenna was gone, I turned back to the footprint on her locker and took a photo of it real quick before I started heading to the cafeteria where Duncan and I agreed to meet up after class. I sent it towards Troy with a message that says: You and your friends better not be behind this.

Soon, Troy started to reply just when I started to reach towards the doors.

Troy: What are you even talking about?

I narrowed my eyes as I started to type a reply. He better not be faking it.
Me: Some of your friends seemed to have hanged around Jenna's locker while everyone else was at the party. Didn't know we had extra classes on Saturdays.

Troy: How come you think we were the ones behind that? I know we can bring trouble sometimes, but come on, don't you think that's a little mean? Sure, you didn't text me to talk about the homecoming?

I rolled my eyes at his text and sighed as I sent him a photo of those threes aka Troy's friends which I took the other day because something about them keeps nagging me.
Me: Positive. I wouldn't have said so if those three weren't hanging around too much. Their lockers are at upstairs. Why would they be hanging around at where their lockers weren't? P.S. Do me a favor and ask them where they bought those new Mp3 players we talked about before, will you? I am curious how they managed to get their hands on that before me.