Our Choices

(Y/n) and Duncan gasped for the dear fresh air as they finally managed to climb out of the thick layers of snow that's dragged them along with the avalanche and buried them all under. "Hahh! That was cold. I think we had enough exercise for one night," (Y/n) sighed dreamily with a smile, making Duncan chuckled while he was still catching his breathe.

Just then, the ground slightly started shaking again, making Duncan and (Y/n) froze as they both quickly turned around towards the source of vibration that was near them. A small explosion happened and they gasped as they watched a familiar scaled red hand rose out of the snow.

"Mom!""Margaret!"Duncan and (Y/n) yelled as they both watched Belloc opened his palm, revealing Margaret who was safe and sound in his hand

"Mom!"
"Margaret!"
Duncan and (Y/n) yelled as they both watched Belloc opened his palm, revealing Margaret who was safe and sound in his hand.

"Mom!""Margaret!"Duncan and (Y/n) yelled as they both watched Belloc opened his palm, revealing Margaret who was safe and sound in his hand

They sighed in relief and watched as Belloc climbed out of the snow as well while Margaret smiled at the two. "Mr. Belloc!" (Y/n) said cheerfully and sighed in relief while Duncan chuckled at the way she addressed his father. Knowing her, he knows that's just what she would do. They started climbing out of the snow as well. (Y/n) groaned softly as she struggled to get the rest of her body out of her snow. "Okay. Let's get you out of there, (n/n)," Duncan said and bent down as he held her from her waist and lifted her out of the snow while (Y/n) giggled and held onto him, "Thanks!"

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Duncan asked, still holding onto her waist as he made sure there was no injuries on her while the (h/c) haired girl chuckled and shook her head. "Don't worry. I'm fine," she said and suddenly, made a serious face as she gently grabbed Duncan's face in her hands and looked at him in the eyes. "You're asking me if I am okay, and you? I saw you took some hits. Are you okay? You didn't break any bones, right?" the girl said worriedly, making Duncan chuckled as he watched her look around his body, making sure he wasn't injured at anywhere at all. "Don't worry, see? I'm totally fine. Besides, I came back to you just like I promised, didn't I?" Duncan said, gently grabbing her chin as he made her look into his eyes with a smile.

(Y/n) smiled and then, playfully hit onto Duncan's chest, making him smiled slyly as he put a hand on his chest, "Hey, I just saved you from falling, you know? Is it always going to be that way whenever I catch you?" he said jokingly while the (h/c) haired girl rolled her eyes with a smile. "That's for scaring me," she said and before Duncan could say anything, she gave him a quick kiss on the lips, making the boy stunned. "And that's for saving me," she said with a smile as she looked away, trying to hide her slightly red face while Duncan smile happily. "I could get use to that,"he mumbled and (Y/n) only smiled as she hummed in response. Then, her eyes shifted towards the two Kaijus who were both out cold in the snow.
"Hmm, I guess for some cold-blooded creatures, they can't stand very much to the cold now, can they?" she mused jokingly, making Duncan snicker as he took her hand in his and held it tight just when Margaret walked up towards where the two of them were with a gentle smile on her face. "Let's get out of here, shall we?" she said, holding both (Y/n)'s and Duncan's shoulders as they all started walking their way down the mountain with their own thoughts.