Homecoming Preparations

Hey guys! So, in this chapter, I've typed one of the deleted scenes of the full Fire Breather movie, scene number 043. I hope you guys enjoy it and I'll put the link of the video on top so, you guys can check it out, some of you haven't seen it yet.

I hope you guys like it. I love you guys so much. Stay safe and see you guys soon in some of my other books👋💖💖💃.

It was a peaceful evening when everyone was preparing for the homecoming that was about to begin in a few hours.

"Mom, I can't wear this," Duncan said with a frown as he looked at the reflection of holding himself, holding a suit in the mirror.

"It was the only one left in your size. You look radical," Margaret said, glancing at her son with a smile as she closed one of the boxes she's done unpacking. "Radical? Am I going to the homecoming in 1984? I'm just wearing my normal clothes," Duncan said, shaking his head and hand as he stepped away from the mirror. "You can't there is a dress code," Margaret said, moving to unpack some of the other boxes nearby.

Duncan sighed and frowned, "I can just wear-" he started, but stopped abruptly when he realized something. He swiftly turned around, accidentally knocking into some of the small vases on one of the boxes on the floor with the suit he was holding. Nevertheless, he quickly caught both them, dropping his suit onto the floor while doing so.

"How do you know there's a dress code?" he asked, slowly looking up at his mom with a wry look while Margaret smiled as she hummed and opened one of the boxes. "I'm a PTA homecoming committee. I'm gonna chaperone," she hummed happily, shaking her hand while Duncan's eyes widened at his mother's words, "No. No. No. No. NO. Mom..." he said, narrowing his eyes, but of course, he knew she was still coming along no matter what he says.

Meanwhile, at (Y/n)'s house,

The (h/c) girl hummed happily as she finally finished doing her hair. She smiled and gave herself a twirl, looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"Ah, there she is~" (F/n) said happily with a smile as he stepped into her room

"Ah, there she is~" (F/n) said happily with a smile as he stepped into her room. (Y/n) giggled as she let her father held her hand and twirled around as if they were dancing.

"How do I look?" she asked, holding her dress and (F/n) chuckled, "Perfect as always, dear. I can't believe my little girl is finally being taken out on a date," he said, making (Y/n) chuckled. Her eyes widened a bit when she noticed her father's attire. "Oh, you're wearing a suit as well. Are you going to work or something?" she asked, slowly and (F/n) chuckled as he shook his head. "What? No? I'll be coming along with Margaret as part of the PTA homecoming committee and make sure that Duncan boy or Troy Addams doesn't get too close to you," he said, fixing his neck tie.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened at her father's words. "Wait. What?! Dad..." she said, narrowing her eyes and (F/n) suddenly looked at the clock as he turned away from his daughter's burning gaze. "Oh, would you look at that? I think Margaret is about to come and pick us, darling. Better finish up and get ready. I'll be waiting at downstairs!" he said, quickly walking out of the room before (Y/n) could stop him, "DAD.....!"