𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

short oneshot idea from "dread on arrival" of son's of garmadon.

They were all a bit panicked. they had put a bit the hand on these occasions, like Lloyd taken away from his family, which now seemed like an everyday thing, but in reality it was always like the first time. initially disorganized on what to do. 

But the first idea was to seek help, so, with their new animal friend, Crabby, they went to the station, where they would meet the police commissioner.

"commissioner!" Nya greeted, entering through the door they almost threw down as they all entered together.

"so good to see you" P.I.X.A.L added, joining the worried team. 

"there's no time to lose!" Kai got started, carrying out their mission right away.

"sorry to barge in, but it's really quite urgent" Cole trembled, but still didn't say the point.

"we have to vacate the city" and Zane warned, looking the policeman straight in the eye.

"We need weapons. lots and lots and LOTS of weapons!" Jay added even more drama to the call for help, despite no one specifying why yet. 

"crabby!" Little Wu said, bringing more confusion.

"whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! one at time. just shoot it to me straight.. what's gonna do me in?" The man in uniform asked, already anticipating his concerns.

"pardon? do you in?" now it was P.I.X.A.L in confusion.

"every time something bad happens to the city, first thing they do is can the police commissioner.. so what is it this time?" he asked, expecting the worst, even if it might have already happened "subterranean mutant insects? Indomitable flesh-eating zombies? a pirate genie?"

Well, a few minutes before arriving there, and half electrocuted a police officer to enter, Jay never thought he could hear about him on that specific moment. they had to save Lloyd, he was not the victim now. And then why did he feel his own skin burning, imagining it being torn away from him, his left eye scarring at the mere sound of the iron of the pointed hook near his face and the ugly iron smell of his dry and infected blood under the nose and body at the very thought.

His heart skipped beats, and his body seemed incredibly lighter than ever. But no one knew, he could not be noticed by others, much less by-

He took his eyes off the Commissioner's clothes, and showed themselves in front of his girlfriend, finding her dark gaze above. She was smiling, which made him feel better, but Jay couldn't let his trauma set foot in the room right now.

So he returned the smile, along with a gentle sigh, showing it a kind of relief. 

It was just a memory, their little secret. hiding the pain behind their eyes, but it was now over. he couldn't ruminate on it, it wasn't right for her either. 

And even though the burning under his skin painfully tickled his body from up and down, he just had to ignore it and keep going until he would forget it again. hopefully. 

"ugh! don't be ridiculous! It's the Sons of Garmadon" As much as he wanted to say that it was not really ridiculous, he did not want to grow doubts in anyone, much less make them return if were already there. And so their call for help bypassed his, once again.

But this was a ninja's job after all. Other people's health came before yours, didn't it?