𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨..

TW: attempted murder, kidnapping, wounds.

prepare yourself because this one will be long enough to read, and is more focused on Jay than Jaya (but it's still there. and also with a bit of the other ninjas)

-

"could you repeat me why I have to be the one who has to go on track?"

the blue ninja looked at his teammate and master bewildered, not at all agreeing with his choice.

"because I chose you" Wu simply replied, keeping his arms folded behind his back "and then, because Kai could blow up the mission" he added cheekily, knowing he was right.

"me!? how could I blow up the mission??" and with a completely offended ego, Kai spoke for himself, not understanding the point.

"because it has to be secret, that means you don't have to stop too long to talk to someone.. or more for you, girls" he shot the arrow at him, doubly offended. But he managed to silence him, receiving only a snort and his gaze turned away.

"okayokay, he probably wasn't the right choice" Jay felt Kai's look at him "but how about the others?" he continues, but he won't get another answer.

"no Jay, you were complaining that there was nothing to do, and now you've changed your mind?" Wu counterattacked, and that took the words out of his mouth, regretting what he had said that morning.

defeated, he did not say anything else that could change his mind, but instead accepted the dress that wu offered him.

"it's a tuxedo made to your measure, and it's even dark blue!" he showed excitement in his words, despite Jay's reaction being quite annoyed. But Jay took the dress in his arms, noticing the delicate black fabric with blue highlights.

"and then, together, you also have this mask" Wu then handed him the mask that covered the contour of his eyes, but it was not too big to completely cover his face. It was always the same theme as the tuxedo, black but this one always had black embroidery, and then the reflections were blue.

"go change, as soon as you're ready, you'll have to come to the control room" and with this, he returned to his room, probably to meditate or drink the fifteenth cup of tea of the day.

Jay watched his teacher leave, still unwilling about it.

"come on Jay, you'll be perfect! you've been on TV with that strange show, you can pass a dance hall" Cole tried to calm him, probably doing worse given the dead look that came to him.

"I told you never to mention that program again! It was an embarrassing mistake.. a lot" shivers ran down his spine, remembering that not very happy period.

"sorry buddy" Cole put his hands forward "but anyway you should go now" he changed the subject before being electrocuted.

And practically obliged, he went to his room, showing all his frustration to the fullest. When he entered his room and closed the door behind him, he threw anything he had in his arms on the bed, his every movement unwilling.

but this was his job after all, he had no choice but to change and get ready for tonight's mission.

there will probably be many famous people, but who he will recognize two out of a million, since it is a masquerade party. precisely given by his clothing chosen by Wu.

he took off his gi, and put on the pants, along with the white blouses and dark jacket. He looked in the mirror in the meantime, and thought everything was so professional even for him.

the few times he had to wear a tuxedo or something like that, he was always uncomfortable, feeling tied on his arms and legs, and like the tie squeezed his neck. But this one looked different.. He actually felt it comforting and not too tight. He could almost get used to it.