Chapter 26: Wedding Preparation

BECCA

I threw myself on the bed the moment we got home. Saint removed my stilettos and gently massaged my feet. I didn't ask him to do that, though.

"Aren't you going to shower first? Let's shower together." Saint sat on the bed and gently carried me to the shower. "I'm just kidding; you go first. I need to call a client."

I pouted when he left me inside the bathroom. I removed my clothes and went inside the tub for a warm bath. I closed my eyes to relax when I felt someone enter the bathroom.

It was Saint, holding my bathrobe.

"Freshen up; we'll talk about the project tomorrow." He put the robe on the rack.

"Aren't you going to sleep with me?" I asked him.

"Let's get married first," he said.

"Then when will you propose?"

He looked at me in surprise at my question. "Are you sure you want to marry me?" he asked.

"Come here," I prompted.

Saint went near me and pulled his shirt to kneel so we could level each other. I leaned in for a kiss, and he moved back.

"Becca, are you drunk?" he asked, making me laugh.

"I'm not drunk," I answered. "Will you marry me, Saint?" I asked him with a seductive voice.

"No. I'll propose. Just wait," he said before kissing my forehead.

Saint gently caressed my cheek before standing up and then leaving the bathroom.

I heaved a sigh and then closed my eyes. I'm getting older; I should start a family with him rather than think about the past.

The following day, I went to my company earlier than expected. I scanned all the files I needed to sign and finished all my meetings.

Tonight we will have a double date with Heng and Freen. Saint made a reservation at Solaris Cafe later at 8 pm. Nam told us we could visit her anytime, so she didn't collect fees.

"You look so busy, babe." Saint snaked his hands around my waist and whispered those words in my ears. "Are you ready for tonight?" He gently kissed my neck, causing me to flinch.

"Always am." I patted his hands twice to let go of me.

Saint sat on my swivel chair and pulled me onto his lap. What's with him today? He's acting so sweet all of a sudden.

"Are you going to propose now?" I asked.

He laughed and shook his head, making me pout.

"Are you that excited to marry me?" he asked with a cheeky expression.

"Good morning!" Heng greeted us, making me startle, which caused me to stand up. He was surprised to see us in that position and covered Freen's eyes.

"Hey, I'm not a child." Freen removed Heng's hand, then looked at us as she flashed a sweet, genuine smile.

"Sorry about that. What brings you here?" I asked them.

Saint stood up and motioned them to sit down on the couch. I called my secretary to bring us coffee, and she quickly nodded. I sat beside Saint, aligned to Heng and Freen's seats.

"So, what are we going to talk about?" I broke the silence.

"Saint offered that we should do a double wedding since we're twins. My parents agreed, but still, we need your opinion, Becky." Freen explained casually.

"I'm fine on whatever he wants to do. As long as we can get married." I smiled at them.

"That's great, then. Let us prepare for this wedding and let these two men work their asses. We need a budget," Freen said before winking at me.

I chuckled and nodded at her suggestion.

"So, are you two fine with our suggestion? We'll do the preparation, but you will pay for it." Freen leaned her chin on her palms while waiting for the answer from Heng and Saint.

"We can pay and help simultaneously," Saint said.

"No, bro, the wedding theme is a surprise. We can handle this." Freen reached for Saint's lap and patted it.

"It's fine, Saint. Besides, Becky and Freen should hang out. It's been a while, though. They need some catching-ups to do. Right, babe?" Heng turned to Freen, and she nodded.

"As long as my girl won't get tired. I won't forgive you if she gets sick." Saint glared at Freen, but she just laughed.

"Don't worry; I'll take care of her." Freen suddenly touched my hands, sending shivers all over my body.

"See you later at Solaris Cafe. We'll go now." Heng stood up. "Please, don't wear red."

Saint and I laughed. I didn't know what was wrong with that color, but we nodded. They left the office, leaving me and Saint dumbfounded.

"This is not a good idea, Saint." I stood up and locked the door. "I can't plan our wedding with Freen. I'm fine to do a double wedding, but planning it with her is a different story."

Saint heaved a deep sigh. "We don't have a choice, Becky. I'll trust you on this one."

We do have a choice. Saint wants to make things up with his sister to escape his guilt. If he let me work with her, I don't know what would happen. I'll hope that after this, we can still marry each other.