Chapter 31

There were only two of them standing in the very spacious lift, yet they were sticking close to one another. Sunghoon, whose cheeks are flushed, avoids eye contact with Heeseung, which he found adorable.

They exited the lift and Sunghoon doesn't let go of his hand even when unlocking the door. He took him in and grabs a fresh piece of clothing and a towel for Heeseung. Sunghoon's body decides to remind him, who was too distracted by Heeseung, that he was ill. He tossed the top and towel Heeseung before running to the bathroom again. Heeseung, not knowing what to do, sat down on the sofa and waited, swinging his feet like a little child as he settles business through his phone.

Sunghoon comes out apologizing for making him wait, but instead of responding, Heeseung tossed his phone aside and walked towards Sunghoon, holding him by the waist and pushing him against the wall. "Do you know how much I missed you?"

Sunghoon was extremely confused seeing him like that. Heeseung inches closer and closer until their faces were a few centimetres apart. "May I?" He asked.

Sunghoon felt butterflies in his stomach, he wanted to push him away, but he can't and he didn't. He wanted this. He wraps his arms around Heeseung's neck and chose to respond with action instead. He pulls him in and gives him a passionate kiss.

Heeseung smiled in the kiss which made Sunghoon do so too, forcing them to pull themselves apart. Heeseung carries Sunghoon to bed to cuddle, but it was then he remembers the more serious matter.

"You haven't showered! Stinky," he jokingly pinches his nose, implying that Heeseung smelt horrible. He jumps out of the bed and quickly tosses the clothing and towel before pushing him to the bathroom.

"Hurry, you still need to take me to the doctor!"

"Call me hyung first." Heeseung stood still jokingly.

"Hyungggg," Sunghoon whined.

"I want a kiss."

"No," Sunghoon refused and pushed him in.

"Aw, okay. Don't miss me too much!"

"You too!"

Sunghoon sits on the bed hugging a pillow, smiling to himself at the thought of Heeseung. He didn't think he'd be dating him again, but as always, we don't know what will happen in life. As long as Sunghoon is happy, everything is all worth it.

---------- END ----------