Chapter 21

Waking up, sunghoon felt wetness on his pillow. He sat up and realized it was from his tears. He saw his reflection, red swollen eyes, puffy cheeks, and messy hair. He must have been crying without himself knowing.
He checked his phone and noticed a text from Jay, confused and excited he clicked into the conversation. "Where are you?","You're late", "Now you owe me an ice cream"
Confusion fully took over him. Did he miss something in his sleep? He looked around, and nothing's changed. He scroll through his conversation and realize several texts were missing. He looked for Heeseung's contact, and it wasn't there.
"What did I do?" He asked himself.

He suddenly had the thought to check the date. In disbelief, it is the day of his and Jay's anniversary. But how? Was it all just a dream? It all seems too real to be one though...

Regardless, he replied Jay and quickly made his way over to their meeting spot.
"You're late!" Jay said.

"Sorryyyy," Sunghoon whined, "I didn't hear my alarm."

"How can you be late on such an occasion?" he pouted.

"Sorry, i didn't expect myself to be late either."

"It's fine."

"Thank you, seongie."

"For what? Wait, your eyes, were you crying? Did something happen? Are you okay?"

"Yea, i'm fine, I just watched a very sad drama last night."

"What drama was it? Was it good though?"

Sunghoon couldn't think of one on the spot, so he simply hugged Jay and hid his face in the crooks of his neck. Jay gently pats Sunghoon's back as he would to a child.

"Whether or not it's a dream, if i meet him again, i'm never leaving Jay," Sunghoon thought to himself and hugged Jay tighter.

"You okay?" Jay asked, and Sunghoon simply nodded without pulling away.

They stayed like this for awhile before heading to ParkShim Café to have desserts. Desserts before meals are always a must for them.

Jay fed sunghoon a piece of the waffle ice cream they ordered, but sunghoon was more distracted by something or, well, someone else. A good-looking, tall, well suited man walks into the café, looking around and eyeing everyone. Making the customers feel slightly uncomfortable. The man seems to be someone of a high position as he had several body guards surrounding him.

Jay turns to where sunghoon was looking and was confused while pure shock was visible on Sunghoon's face.

"Who is that man?" Jay asked.

"I-I don't know -" Sunghoon stuttered. Jake was quick to approach the man and figured that the man just wanted to buy some drinks. Jake quickly led the man and his guards to the counter to order, and wow, the amount of drinks that was purchased shocked the baristas. Jake was worried about the amount, but it still seems managable. He believes in his staff to be able to produce them fast.

"Heeseung...is my life really repeating...was it a dream..." Sunghoon thought.

The drinks were served as fast as they could make it. Each of the 7 guards carried 10 cups of drinks, while Heeseung held his one cup in his hand and left the café.

"How many drinks did he order?" Sunghoon asked jake as he approached him. "71?"

"Yea, 71 cups! How did you know?"

"Lucky guess..." Sunghoon said, still couldn't figure out everything.

"We are lucky today. This literally covered our day's expense with the rental fees included!"

"Yea, I know."

Seeing Sunghoon expressions looking at Heeseung, Jay could not help but think that Sunghoon likes this type of guy. He plans the next day he will be well suited up and is going to be the best gentlemen for Sunghoon. Sunghoon looks to Jay as he knows exactly what happens after.

 Sunghoon looks to Jay as he knows exactly what happens after