Chapter 7

Sunghoon was woken by the ringing of his alarm, reminding him he has work to get to. He opened his eyes and was reminded that heeseung was still here. He looked up and realize Heeseung was already awake and was looking at him. "Good morning," heeseung said with his raspy morning voice.
Sunghoon blushed a little considering their position right now and that voice was way too attractive for him.
Sunghoon scoots away and Heeseung sat up, stretching a little. Sunghoon makes his way to the bathroom which Heeseung followed closely after. Sunghoon brushes his teeth while the older back hugs him and rests on his shoulder. "Is there a toothbrush i could use?" Heeseung asked, which sunghoon didn't respond to, so he snuggled into the younger's neck giving it many kisses.

Sunghoon rinses his mouth and looks around the bathroom cabinets for a new toothbrush and hands it to heeseung without saying any words. Sunghoon got out of the bathroom and went to pick out his clothes while heeseung squeezed some toothpaste onto the toothbrush and brushed his teeth. Heeseung, standing at the bathroom door brushing his teeth and watching Sunghoon who was about to get changed.

"Don't look." Sunghoon said which heeseung pretended not to hear.
Sunghoon felt shy so he turns to the other side, hid behind his closet's door and quickly gets changed.

Heeseung holds his toothbrush in his mouth and walks over to sunghoon giving him a hug. "You're so beautiful," he mumbled.
"I said don't look!" Sunghoon pushed Heeseung away.
"Sorry, i couldn't help it, you're making me do things i don't usually do. You're so, wow," heeseung said after taking the toohbrush out of his mouth, holding and caressing sunghoon's face.

Sunghoon walked away to make breakfast, Yeji didn't have school and his father doesn't have work today, so his mother doesn't wake up to prepare breakfast since only Sunghoon is waking up early.
Sunghoon looks around the kitchen and decides to make ramyeon, he took 2 packets, 1 for himself and the other for Heeseung.

Heeseung tidies himself and his suit up, went out and pecked Sunghoon on the cheek, "have to go to work now babe, see you soon, i'll miss you."

Sunghoon didn't respond, sat there and ate the ramyeon. He finally relaxed after hearing the door click, he turned to confirm that Heeseung has left.
"What do i do.." he thought to himself, he regret listening to his mom and letting him stay. "I can't have feelings for him.. no what do i tell seong.." his mind floods with questions, he didn't know what to do. Sunghoon simply sends Jay a text about what happened but skipping the part where they cuddled and heeseung kissing him.

The two packets of ramyeon was too much for Sunghoon to finish alone but he didn't want to waste any food so he finished it.
"Urgh i'm so full," he said holding his stomach, not wanting to move and is experiencing food coma. Remembering he still has work to get to, he sighs. Went to grabbed his bag and got out of the house.

He went to the café and got things ready with his staffs. He was unmotivated to go to work, but he sure had a good sleep in Heeseung's arms. While making coffee for a customer, he got distracted and accidentally scalded himself and dropped the cup.

"Ssst!"

"Hyung! Are you okay?" One of his staff asked.

"Yea i'm fine i'll go wash my hand. Can you prepare a iced caramel latte for this sir here, thanks."

"Yes of course," the staff responded. Sunghoon gave him a quick pat on the shoulder before heading to the back to treat his wound. His hand was all red and swollen now, he washed his hand and wrapped it sloppily since he didn't really know how to.

He grabs his phone and texts Jake,
[ Note : 훈 = hoon, 젝 = jake ]
훈 : Bro, i hurt my hand ㅠㅠ

젝 : Noooo you good? How'd it happen?

훈 : I dropped the hot milk on my hand.

젝 : Ouch that's gotta hurt.

젝 : You rinsed your hand with ice water yet?

훈 : Yup

젝  : You told jay yet?

훈 : Nope, it's nothing serious i don't want to worry him.

젝 : You sure?

훈 : yup, don't worry bout' it

Jake was still worried, so instead he decides to text jay to inform him about it. Which obviously got Jay worried, making him rush down to the café to check on Sunghoon. But he sure did not expect to see Heeseung wrapping a bandage on for Sunghoon. He pretended to be unbothered "Hoon are you okay!? Jake told me you hurt yourself! Why didn't you be more careful?" Jay said holding Sunghoon hand and checking all over for any other injuries.

"I'm fine Jay, really."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"This is exactly why. You overreact every time, i didn't want to worry you and make you come all the way here for nothing."

"It isn't nothing! Your wellbeing is important it is my duty to worry about you and make sure you're okay!" Jay insisted. Do i really overreact? Jay asked himself.

"I'm really fine seongie, it's okay."

"If you say so.."

Heeseung stood at the side watching them. "He didn't tell his boyfriend? Pft" he thought to himself.

"Seong i'm fine you can go back."

"It's a weekend i have nothing much to do anyways, i'll stay here and keep you company!"

"No, it's fine, go home Jay."

"Why doesn't he want me here. Why is he calling me Jay instead. Why is Heeseung here. Sunghoon what's going on, you're changing.. fast." Jay asked himself in his mind.

"Okay.. i'll go home, promise to call me after work?"

"Promise." He held out his pinky why Jay intertwined, making both of them smile. Jay leaned in and gave Sunghoon a quick kiss on the lips. Usually he'd kiss his nose in public but Heeseung is here and he really felt the need to declare that Sunghoon is his.

"I'll miss you," jay said before waving Sunghoon goodbye and leaving.

"So you two's relationship is breaking huh," heeseung scoffed.

"What? Of course not, what do you mean?"

"You lied to your boyfriend and now you didn't tell him you're hurt? Is it because of me?" He smirked, leaning in.

"Ew no." Sunghoon pushes him away.

"Come on admit it, you feel something for me. Also you're really nice to hug." Heeseung winked, making sunghoon embarrassed n hit him on the shoulder. "If you like me, we could always be together, i'm waiting for you."

"No!"

"We could date in secret, no one has to know, not even Jongseong."