Chapter 1

"Hoon !" A voice shouted as the owner of the voice, who is wearing matching ivory coloured hoodie with sunghoon, came running to him.

"You're late again." Sunghoon said annoyed.

"I'm sorryyyyyy," the other whined.

"How can you be late on our anniversary jongseong hmph."

"I'll make it up to you. What do you think about ice cream?"

"Double scoop or you're not forgiven!"

"Triple for you!" Jay said.

"YAY!" sunghoon slightly shouted then clinged onto Jay's arm.

They went to the cafe where they first met, Parkshim Café, to have desserts. Desserts before meals on dates are their weird policy, but it probably has got to do with the way they met.

2 years ago, at ParkShim Café, they met. Sunghoon was a co-founder of the café with his best friend, Shim Jaeyun. They enjoyed coffee and adores the calming ambience of cafés. They had a goal to bring joy and relaxation to the customers of the café.
Then, Sunghoon was the barista as the café when Jay came to visit for the 1-for-1 opening promotion. Jay fell in love when he watched Sunghoon prepare his drinks. At first, he was rather uninterested, but when his eyes landed on Sunghoon's and when sunghoon gave him a gentle smile, that was it for him. He fell hard and deep. He felt so warm and felt his heart pounding against his chest. Sunghoon looked so amazing he felt as though he saw a true angel.

He came by every day to get drinks, and sunghoon thought his drinks were amazing since Jay kept returning for it, which of course made Sunghoon extremely proud and pleased. Around a week after, Jay mustered his courage and approached sunghoon to ask him for his number.

Maybe it was the sincerity or maybe it was how Jay smiles at him every time he comes that made Sunghoon give him his number. Normally he would feel disgusted and annoyed when others do this, but for Jay, he felt different. For some reason he didn't know then, he was glad that Jay asked for it.

Currently, sunghoon still works at Parkshim cafe with Jaeyun. They hired staffs so they can take different shifts to manage the café. Giving them sufficient rest and free time. The two treats the staffs so well that they have more of a friend relationship instead of a employer-employee relationship. The staffs love to hear stories about Jake and Sunghoon, they two also loves to hear about their staff's stories, making them super close.

Although it is weird to have a date at your work place, the staffs and jaeyun are both more than happy to have their friend here. Jay is not affected much but Sunghoon does feel embarrassed by it from time to time because Jay loves to pat his head or give him random kisses out of nowhere, and to which, sunghoon would get teased for if Jake saw.

Jay fed sunghoon a piece of the waffle ice cream they ordered, but sunghoon was more distracted by something or well, someone else. A good-looking, tall, well suited man walks into the café, looking around and eyeing everyone. Making the customers feel slightly uncomfortable. The man seems to be someone of a high position as he had several body guards surrounding him.

Jay turns to where sunghoon was looking and was as confused as sunghoon was.

"Who is that man?" Jay asked.

"I don't know, is the café in trouble?" Sunghoon responded, but Jake was quick to approach the man and figured that the man just wanted to buy some drinks. Jake quickly led the man and his guards to the counter to order, and wow, the amount of drinks that was purchased shocked the baristas. Jake was worried about the amount but it still seems managable, he believes in his staffs to be able to produce them fast.

The drinks were served as fast as they could make it. Each of the 7 guards carried 10 cups of drinks, while the man held his one cup in his hand and left the café.

"He ordered that many drinks?" Sunghoon asked jake as he approached him

"Yea 71 cups! The amount literally covered our day's expense with the rental fees included!"

"Holy- that's really a lot!"

The boss definitely caught sunghoon's attention, maybe it was the shocking amount of drinks he bought, or the way he dressed or the way he was filled with confidence, whichever it was, the man definitely intrigues sunghoon.

Jay caught on and thought that Sunghoon likes this type of guys. He plans the next day he will be well suited up and is going to be the best gentlemen for Sunghoon.

Sunghoon came back to their table, but instead chose to sit beside Jay, curl up small and snuggle into his chest.

"You okay?" Asked Jay as he wraps and arm around him

"Yea.. I'm just sleepy."

"I could tell. Finish the food and lets get you home." He said as he gently strokes sunghoon's head.

Jake being a bachelor, pouted, he could not help but feel jealous, he wants a boyfriend too. But of course, he is happy for Sunghoon.

Jay fed sunghoon the rest of the food and returned the tray to the counter. Sunghoon follows closely behind and as soon as Jay's arm is free, he latched on, leaning on his shoulder and refuses to let go.

"No one is more baby than you when it comes to wanting to sleep."

"Eunggg shut up." Sunghoon whined.

"So cute"

Jay took sunghoon home and tucked him in, he was about to leave but Sunghoon refuses to let him go. Ending up with them cuddling while taking a nap.

Jay is so happy to have sunghoon, who trusts and loves him. He hopes they can last forever, but he knew relationships especially at their age, most likely wouldn't. All he could do is cherish the time he has with Sunghoon, enjoy the time and be ready for when the time has to come.

 All he could do is cherish the time he has with Sunghoon, enjoy the time and be ready for when the time has to come