Chapter 17

"I'll come stay with you" Sunghoon texted Heeseung.

승 : great, i'll be looking forward to you moving in.
승 : when would you move in?
훈 : maybe in a few days, i'll need some time to pack my things
훈 : also can i still come home to stay from time to time ?
승 : what kind of question is that ? Of course you can.
훈 : yay! Okay, good night.
승 : love you~
승 , 15 minutes later : HEY! WHERE IS MY I LOVE YOU!?
훈 : i love you
훈 : not
승 : are we over? You don't love me anymore
훈 : go to sleep.

"Does he not like me anymore..?" Heeseung thought to himself. "What am i thinking, stop overthinking you're not the type to do that, he's nothing to you heeseung, it doesn't matter."

Days passed by quickly, Sunghoon packed his necessities with the help of his family and heeseung. The older picked him up from home and although his family was a little relunctant to let him go, Sunghoon made sure to reassure them he'll come home every week.

"I'll miss you so much," Mrs Park said hugging her son.

"I'll miss you too, i'll call you when i arrive."

"We are all on the same land and the house will be more spacious with him gone," Yeji said.

"HEY! You're ruining our sentimental moment," Sunghoon exclaimed and yeji stuck her tongue out.

"Quiet," Mr Park said. "We'll miss you, come home soon and you, take care of our son," he instructed Heeseung.

"I will sir."

Heeseung and Sunghoon bid goodbye to his family before getting into the car and driving off to Heeseung's home.

The ride was unusually quiet, Sunghoon stared out of the window thinking about the time when he and Jay discussed about moving in together, but.. it's not happening. He didn't think it would be so hard to move on.

Seeing Sunghoon so quiet, Heeseung reached over for the latter's hand, holding it gently.

"What do you want to have for dinner?" Heeseung asked.

"I don't really have an appetite.."

"Why not? What's wrong? Are you ill?" Heeseung asked full of concern.

"Think i'm just tired from the packing," Sunghoon responded.

"Once we get there, you rest, i'll unpack."

"Nono it's fine, i can do it later."

"I'll spoil you real hard, you're not allowed to do anything but rest and act like a prince here."

"You're the real prince here, look at you rich, successful.." sunghoon turned to look at heeseung, "and very much handsome," he added softly making the older giggle.

Arriving at the the bungalow, Heeseung held the door for Sunghoon and helped him out. Closing the door and lifting the younger up in a bridal style slightly shocking him. But sunghoon didn't resist, he wraoped his arms around Heeseung's neck and let him take him to bed.

"Get some rest, i'll go get your things out of the car." He gently stroked Sunghoon's head before planting a kiss on his forehead making him smile and blush.

Sunghoon didn't expect to fall asleep, but it was great that he did. Afterall he still had a night shift later that night since Jake would be busy. In the meantime, Heeseung unpacked slightly over half of Sunghoon's belongings and ordered in dinner for them.

Sunghoon woke up from a call by one of his staff asking him where he was, to realize he was very much late to his shift. He was rushing and in a panic, he opened the closet and realized it was all his hyung's clothes. "He won't mind right.."

He quickly grab some clothes and changed into them, thankfully their size wasn't too different and he fit well in them.

He grabbed his bag and rush downstairs. "You're awake, come i ordered pizza!"

"Sorry babe, i got to go to work i'm late!" He hurriedly puts on his shoes.

"Do you need a lift?"

"No it's okay, i called for a taxi, enjoy the pizza!" He rushed out.

Heeseung watches Sunghoon's figure getting further from the house, seeing him no longer in sight, he pulls his phone out and sends a text.

"I don't wish to do this i'm sorry hoonie but i have to."