Chapter 10

Sunghoon woke up, grabbed his phone and saw it was already 12:26pm. He texted Jay asking if he's free for a lunch date and as expected, Jay replied "Of course!". Jay would always make time for Sunghoon no matter how busy he is, which is part of what made Sunghoon love him so much. He quietly got out of bed and got ready, not wanting to make Heeseung up, he leaves a post-it on his phone so he would know that Sunghoon has went out when he wakes up.

Leaving a gentle peck on the nose and fixed the blanket, Sunghoon was ready for a date but Heeseung unexpectedly grabs him and pull him down on the bed to cuddle. Sunghoon struggles to get out of his grip and ended up having to bite Heeseung to make him let go. Oddly enough, Heeseung wasn't waken by that.

Sunghoon closed the doot quietly, put on his shoes and headed out to meet Jay. Jay was already there, dressed down with no gifts prepared this time. "You're early," sunghoon said as he clinged onto Jay's arm.

"You're the one who's always late, not me."

"Says the one who's late for our anniversary hmph!"

"I guess we are even then," Jay said, sticking his tongue out.

"So where are we going?" Sunghoon asked

"I don't know? You asked me out i thought you'd have a plan.."

"Well, i just wanted to spend time with you," sunghoon said shyly.

"Let's just go to your café."

"Sure!"

They headed to Parkshim café, waved at Jake before ordering an ice cream waffle and 2 cups of coffee from one of the staffs. They quickly found a seat and for the first time ever, it felt awkward for them. "I can't believe our first date and last date will be here...and i'll be coming here so often too.." sunghoon thought in his head.

Jake served them the waffle, giving Sunghoon a side eye. Sunghoon knew exactly what Jake meant n shoved him away quickly. Sunghoon sliced the waffle and fed it to Jay, Jay ate it but something was clearly bothering him. However, sunghoon decided not to ask since he wanted to break up with him soon, he didn't want to have a lot of worry about Jay in his mind.

They ate finish, drank coffee, talked about their old dates and times they spent together.

"Remember the time we were at the park and saw ducks, you starting quacking trying to converse with them and then fell into the lake," sunghoon said while laughinh

"Hey! I thought we promised to never bring that up again!"

"Never! It's just too funny, can you quack again,"

"Why? So i can fall into something again ?"

"No, it's just funny," Sunghoon continued to laugh, which Jay responded by giving a simple quack as a response.

They continued to talk about their relationship, how happy they were, how they've grown and aged. Sunghoon was clearly directing the conversation somewhere, although Jay is a patient person, he doesn't want to wait any longer to hear the words Sunghoon wants to say. The longer he holds on, the more it hurts him

"Hoon, if you have something to say, just say it."