Chapter 12

"Why did you have to hurt Jay like that.."  Jake said to himself, shaking his head in disappointment, watching them from behind the counter.

Jake watched Sunghoon leave before making his way over to Jay. "Hey, are you okay? I saw everything.." Jake asked, looking down at Jay.

"Yea, i'm fine.. i think ? I predicted this day is going to come sooner or later anyways. But hey at least now i have more time to myself." Jay responded, looking up at Jake who is looming over him.

"You loved hoonie so much, you're definitely hurting inside, you don't have to lie to me."

"Well of course I'm hurting, but it's not as bad as you think."

"Okay, that's good. But erm do you want waffle ice cream? Hoonie said it always made you feel better." Jake suggested.

"Sure, thanks." Jay said. Jake nodded and went to the counter to make a waffle for him. While waiting, he watched over Jay who was texting on his phone. Sadness fills him, he never thought his best friend would do something like that, he feels so bad for Jay.

Jake serves Jay the waffle and asks "Do you mind if i take a seat?"

"Of course not, here." Jay responded and pat the seat beside him. Jake refused and sat across him instead. Jake watched Jay eat, they talked about their feelings and Jay definitely felt better with some company. "Thanks Jake, i feel better now. You should get back to work."

"It's alright, it's not peak hour now there's barely anyone coming at this timing. And i'm glad you're feeling better." Jake smiled.

Jay packed his belongings and shook Jake's hand before jake sent him out. Watching Jay's figure get smaller and smaller as he walked away, jake thought to himself "no.. i can't have feelings for him, hoon will kill me.."

Still feeling miserable, sunghoon went home in tears. He opened the door to his room and saw Heeseung sitting there shirtless. He completely forgot that Heeseung stayed the night but what confused him more was why is he shirtless. Sunghoon quickly wiped his tears and pretended to be fine before putting his bag down and grabbing some clothes to change into.
He went into the bathroom to change and stayed inside on the toilet seat for a long period of time to cry. He wanted some time alone yet he wanted comfort from someone.

Noticing the unusual amount of time Sunghoon is in the bathroom, he gently knocks on the door. "Hey are you okay in there?"

"Y-yea" sunghoon said, trying to keep his tone calm. "I-i'm just having a stomachache.."

"Oh okay, take your time then." Heeseung responded and went back to bed. Deep inside he knew sunghoon was crying, but since he didn't want him to know, he thought it is best to act dumb.

After some time, sunghoon washed his face, flushed the toilet to make a full packed act and headed out of the bathroom. "Is your stomach still aching?" Heeseung asked.

"Just a little, it's much better now."

"Okay, that's good." Heeseung went to sunghoon and lifted him up in a princess carry. "Yah! What are you doing! Put me down!" Sunghoon shouted.

"Never!" Heeseung shouted back and Sunghoon buried his face into the older's neck with his arms wrapped around it. "Are you okay?" Heeseung asked.

"No.." sunghoon responded, deciding to be honest.

"What's wrong?" Heeseung asked, gently putting sunghoon down on the bed, then sat beside him. "Jay and I broke up earlier.."

"Oh.." heeseung said with a sat tone, trying to hide the smirk deep inside. He pulls sunghoon into his chest giving him a tight hug, gently stroking his head.

Sunghoon, feeling sad, yet blushing hard with his face being so close to heeseung's body. He was scared Heeseung will notice if he moves away, so he hid his face deeper and snuggled against it. Although heeseung couldn't visibly see sunghoon blushing, he could feel Sunghoon's warm face against his chest.

"Why are you shirtless anyways?" Sunghoon asked in a muffled tone, not pulling away.

"Hm?" Heeseung asks making sunghoon repeat his question.
"Oh I'm usually shirtless at home, I find it more comfortable."

"This isn't your home though, what if my mom comes in, or worse yeji!" Sunghoon exclaimed as he pushes himself away from Heeseung.

"I'm fine with it, i'm proud of how my body looks, especially if it can make you blush like that." Heeseung reaches for sunghoon rosy cheeks and give it a light. Sunghoon knocked heeseung's hand and shouted a little, "this isn't about you or me! Yeji could get uncomfortable she's still young!"

"Isn't she like 15?"

"Yes!"

"She's not that young, you're babying her.."

"She's still a child! I'm not babying her, it's a fact that she's still young!"

"Yea yea.." Heeseung rolls his eyes making sunghoon even more annoyed. He got up and picked Heeseung's shirt up from the floor throwing it into his face. "Put on your shirt and GET OUT! NOW!" Sunghoon shouted. Hearing the screams, his family came running over, thankfully he was fast and locked the doors before they could come in.

Heeseung had no other choice but to do as Sunghoon said, he knew sunghoon was absolutely unpleased and is definitely upset right now. He quickly put his shirt on, grabbed his items and rushed out, ignoring Sunghoon's family's gaze.

Getting much questions from his mother, he tried to dodge them all and made several excuses for them. First his break up and now he might have caused himself to lose Heeseung too. Overwhelmed with emotions, sunghoon sat beside his bed, curled up, crying into his knees.

 Overwhelmed with emotions, sunghoon sat beside his bed, curled up, crying into his knees