Chapter 18

Sunghoon gets home from work, exhausted. All he wants to to snuggle in bed with Heeseung and not think about anything. Earlier, he had to deal with an unreasonable customer, he just wants someone to rant to and to listen to him. He opened the door to the bedroom, stunned and frozen was all that he was.
He saw Heeseung in bed with another. "Hyung, what is this?" He asked, utterly upset and disappointed. "You have me move in less than a 12 hours ago, and now i see you in bed with another ? What is the meaning of this?" He added.

"Don't you know me ? This is me. I'll bring people home whenever i want, you'll just have to deal with it." He said.

"You're not even going to deny and keep me by saying 'this is not what it looks like' ? Wow.. I thought i knew you but I guess not." He stomped out slamming the door shut. He ran away from home but as soon as he got to the gates he realized he had nowhere to go.

Yes he was upset and wants to leave but he doesn't want to worry his family, after all it's been less than a day since he moved in. He had no choice but to stay, with Heeseung and whoever was in the bed with him.

He sat on the sofa and the more he thought about it, the angrier he got. He rushed into the bedroom and saw them dressed up, he slaps Heeseung and gets out. He hails a cab and goes back to ParkShim café. He unlocks the door, plops down on a seat and bury his face into his hands crying.

"I wish i never left Jay, he would never do something like that to me. I'm so stupid, it's too late to say this now.. i hate heeseung, i hate him so much!"

"Hyung are you okay?" The man in bed with Heeseung asked.

"Yes I'm fine ki.. i'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Urgh i don't know what's wrong with me, why do i feel so hurt.." The older said, tugging on his own hair.

"Duh, coz u actually like him"

"No way, he's just a token for me to hurt jongseong."

"Hyung...u like him admit it, why do you even want to do this to him? You're just hurting the both of you."

"Jongseong is hurt already, I have no use for him and i told you he's going to cling on and ask for reasons if i break up with him upright.. this is the only way i can think of.."

"There's so many other ways and you chose to hurt him like that."

"Yea.." Heeseung sighed. "I'm an idiot I know don't remind me."

"Glad you know hyung."