Chapter 4

Sunghoon woke up to the sounds of his neighbour renovating.
"Urghhh why today, what'd i do to you let me sleep oh my god..." he whined to himself. Covering his face with a pillow, kicking the blankets in frustration. Tossing and turning, but he just couldn't get back to sleep with all the noise going on.

"Urgh. Work is in 4 more hoursssss," he whined. "I guess going to the café early isn't too bad.."

He got out of bed dreadfully, dragged his feet to the bathroom and got ready for work.
The doorbell rang but he ignored it, he knew his mom would get the door anyways.

"Hoon ah, someone is looking for you," his mom said as she knocked gently on his door.

"Who is it?" He asked.

"I don't know, he's waiting at the door for you."

"Okay, give me a second i'm putting on my clothes!" Sunghoon hurriedly tidies himself up and head to the door to see who it was. To his surprise, it was the person he least expected, Lee Heeseung.

"What are you doing here?" Sunghoon asked.

"Woah woah shouldn't you say good morning first at least? Also you look amazing." Heeseung praised.

"Thank you.. but why are you here and how-"

"I did a background research on you and i found out you live here," he said with a smile.

"That's so weird.. why are you doing this.."

"Like i said, you caught my eye, and i want you. You don't want me to go after your.. boyfriend do you?" Heeseung said as he raises an eyebrow.

"No. I don't. Even if you like me you have no right to search on me, that's stalking. Also, i don't need to like you so don't come looking for me anymore," sunghoon frowned.

"So you're going to work? Let me give you a lift," heeseung tried shifting the topic.

"Did you hear and did you understand me," sunghoon said sternly.

"Go on grab your things i'll wait for you at the carpark!"

"Did i make myself clear?" Sunghoon reiterated.

"Yea yea I heard you, so can i give you a lift to work?"

"No."

"If you do, i'll stop pestering you." Heeseung offered leaving sunghoon with no response. "I'll wait for you downstairs." He said and left.

Sunghoon quickly grabbed his phone and informed Jay about the situation, asked for his permission before packing his bag and making his way to the car park.
( 젱 = Jay, 훈 = Sunghoon )

젱 : sure, stay safe hoonie_

훈 : i will. And i miss you_

젱 : i'm free today, i can drop by later_

훈 : yay!!_

Knowing Jay would be dropping by at the café made sunghoon excited, he has something to look forward to in the day.

He made his way to the parking lot after receiving a message of the lot number from Heeseung. Heeseung held the door for sunghoon and he made himself comfortable in the front passenger seat.

"This is a one time thing only okay, you must make sure to never come look for me again."

"Why are you even so annoyed at me, we just met and you hate me so much.." heeseung said, sulking.

"I'm sorry, but in all honesty, i just don't like you in any way."

"It's fine.." Heeseung said as he reached to the back for a file and handed it to sunghoon. "I wanted to give you an offer, to come work at Lee Corporate for me as my personal assistant, the pay is above market rate and considering you have no experience. I'll treat you well, all i want is you near by."

"No."

"Why not?"

"I have a job, and that is being a barista as ParkShim café, which i own.. and of course you'd know that. Also, if i needed a PA job, i have jongseong to work for." Sunghoon told the older.

"That's against the law and he wouldn't pay you." Heeseung said.

"I don't care if i earn anything from him, i don't mind working for and with him. Also, he gives me monthly allowance even though i barely touch them, he doesn't treat me as bad as you think."

"Hmm.. well the offer still stands no matter how long it is, whenever you change your mind even if it is 20 years later, i'd always have a spot for you." Heeseung smiled and to which he got an eyeroll from sunghoon.

The journey to the café was quiet and awkward. Sunghoon was staring outside the window, heeseung was glancing at sunghoon every few moments.

Arriving at the café, sunghoon attempted to open the door which was locked.

"Unlock the door." Sunghoon said and heeseung gripped his wrists firmly shocking sunghoon. "Hey let go!" He struggled.

Heeseung stared into sunghoon eyes scaring sunghoon slightly making him freeze on the spot. "I like you, and i'll do anything to have you."  Heeseung said with a frown before letting go of sunghoon and giving him a gentle hug. Sunghoon was still confused and scared, he wanted to run be he knew there's nowhere and no way he could.

Heeseung pulls away from the hug and gave him a soft kiss near but not on the lips, making sunghoon blush. Heeseung smirked and unlocked the door.
"I'll see you soon sunghoon-ah."

"O-okay erm see you soon i guess," sunghoon said as he opened the door and got out of the car.

Waving a little at the car as it drives off before heading into the café. He had no idea what just happened. "Why did he give me butterflies!?" "I blushed why did i blush!?" "He makes me feel so warm oh my god what's wrong with me!?"

 "Why did he give me butterflies!?" "I blushed why did i blush!?" "He makes me feel so warm oh my god what's wrong with me!?"