Chapter 14

"I want to take him down!" Heeseung said.

"Yes you deserve better, but you don't have to take him down. Even if you do you don't have to hurt him and everyone around him in the process. Stop being selfish and think about others!" Jake tried convincing Heeseung to reflect on his actions and stop this. But, it made Heeseung upset and hence, he got kicked out.

Disappointed, Jake was escorted out of the office by Heeseung's secretary. Jake stood outside of the building waiting for his ride while Heeseung went to his chiller to grab a bottle of wine and a glass. Chugging and drowing himself in alcohol to numb the pain and sorrow he's feeling inside. Trying to convince himself that since he has to above Jay, he can't and should never cry. He can't be weak.

Thanks to his high alcohol tolerance, he was able to stay sober and carry on with the meetings he has scheduled with his clients. He felt drowsy and the meetings felt like it was taking forever, he wanted to go home and sink down on his massage chair right now.

Bored of what his subordinates are saying, he grabbed his phone and texted Sunghoon.

승 : hey love, free to come over tonight ?
훈 : i mean sure but i don't know where you live.. :(
승 : that should be the least of your concern, just get ready, i'll have my driver pick you up
훈 : okay yay! See you later!
승 : see you :)

Not feeling any extra happiness or excitement but he was looking forward to seeing Sunghoon a little. He is way too bored of work today.

Heeseung returns home and threw his blazer onto the sofa before he spotted his friend standing around the corner leaning on the wall. "Why are you here?" Heeseung asked.

"Can't i be here?"

"I mean sure but why?"

"You gave me permission to come by anytime I want didn't you?"

"Well yes.. but at least give me a heads up next time."

"Fine.."

"Anyways in the future you can't come over without telling me anymore, i'm giving Sunghoon a key to come over anytime he wants," Heeseung said.

"No fair! Got a boyfriend and forgot about your bro, can't you go to his house instead."

"Ki..you know all this is fake. Plus his house is way too small for me, his bed is super cramped i get backaches sleeping there."

"Aw poor hyung, deserved," the younger said.

"Also you should go home, hoon is coming over."

"I was about to leave anyways," Riki said while grabbing his bagpack, "and please stock up on your cookies, i need more. Also, change the flavour, i don't like this one."

"Reminder this is my house, those are my cookies, and i'm the one paying?"

"And i'm the one eating! You should care more about your customer's opinions!"

"Since when did you become my customer?"

"Since now! Hmph!"

"Yea yea whatever, you should get going."

"Fine, see you soon hyung."

"Bye," Heeseung walked Riki out before heading to the bathroom to take a bath. All cleaned up, he sat on his massage chair in a bathrobe waiting for Sunghoon to arrive. He was taking longer than expected but Heeseung didn't mind. Just as Heeseung was about to doze off, the door bell rang. He looked at the monitor and saw Sunghoon, kind of lazy to, but still went to open the door for him putting on a smile.

"You're here."

"Why'd you ask me to come?"

"Can't i bring my boyfriend home? Well your home now too." Heeseung said while wrapping his arm around Sunghoon and pulling him in, closing the door behind him.

In awe of the beautifully designed interior and the wide spacious living room, Sunghoon couldn't hear Heeseung calling his name until the older planted a kiss on his ear. "What was that for!" Sunghoon covered his ear trying to hide the blush.

"Been calling you 5 times already."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Sunghoon apologized.

"It's okay, anyways here," heeseung said while handing Sunghoon a key card.

"What's this?"

"I think you know."

"Is this what I'm thinking it is?"

"Maybe," Heeseung smiled. "It's the key to the front door. You are welcomed to come by or even stay anytime you'd like, as the second master of the house."

"Who's the first?"

"You're really asking? Me. I'm the first.."

"Oh right," Sunghoon laughed awkwardly.

"Come let me show you around," Heeseung grabbed Sunghoon's hand and walked him around his home. It wasn't too big but not too small either, enough to show that the owner was some big shot with lots of zeros in his bank account.

Heeseung lead Sunghoon to a dark room while covering his eyes. Deep down, Sunghoon was afraid Heeseung was trying to kidnap him or murder him or something because that's how the dramas always showed, but he had to keep his cool.

Heeseung took his hand off Sunghoon's eyes and turned on the lights. A beautiful white aesthetic room presented to Sunghoon and a wide range of clothes filling up the walk-in closet.

"What's this?" Sunghoon asked.

"Your room when you stay over not that you'll need it but just in case."

"Why won't i need it?"

"You're sleeping with me."

"Oh," Sunghoon blushed. "But thanks for this, it's beautiful."

"I know you love white so i had my interior designer base it off the colour. I'm so glad you like it," Heeseung smiled.

"I love it!" Sunghoon said jumping into Heeseung chest. "And i love you." Heeseung responded.

" Heeseung responded