𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Start from the beginning

"thought you wasn't gon' show up." she admitted, she looked behind the boy to see if he had came with anybody or if he stayed true to his word.

Notti noticed this before letting out a small laugh, "i ain't wit' nobody, why would i lie to you?" he questioned her, she felt slight chills at his last words before sitting on the bench.

what she didn't know what that Notti was serious, when asked by his brothers and sister where he was going, he just lied and told him that he would be going to the deli.

luckily, the bench wasn't in a noticeable area of the park so she didn't have to worry about being seen with the boy.

she didn't plan on making small talk with the him, she just wanted to get her necklace and go.

"that's cool, can i get my shit back?" she said with a hint of attitude, Notti rolled his eyes which made Riyah scoff as the only thing she could see was his eyes and his eyebrows.

Notti joined her as he finally sat on the bench, he looked to his sides to make sure nobody had spotted him. he wondered if Riyah had told CG about them meeting today, it would of been the best opportunity for CG to catch him.

he reached in his pocket picking up her silver love heart locket necklace, Notti himself didn't know why he felt the need to give her it back. he handed it over to the girl as she reached for it.

as Riyah attempted to grab her necklace, Notti held a tight grip on it making her unable to pull it.

the boy laughed at his actions but Riyah was becoming irritated, "bro if youn' give me my shit back i'm gon-"

"what you gon' do?" he interrupted, Riyah let out a deep breath. he was testing her patience every second, this was probably the longest they had gone without arguing.

"i'm not tryna argue nigga, i'm just tryna get my shit back." she stated sternly, it might had been a joke to Notti but to Riyah, she was serious.

"aight, aight." Notti said in a reassuring tone, he gave her the necklace as Riyah grabbed it making him furrow his eyebrows.

"i gave you ya dumb necklace back." he started, "so you not gon' say thank you?" he questioned with slight anger in his tone.

the girl gave him a confused stare as she saw there was nothing to thank him about, the boy didn't even arrive on time so why would she thank him.

"why would i?" she asked.

Notti looked the girl in her eyes trying to see if she was kidding, "cause i dead coulda' beat the shit outta you." he explained, he was beginning to regret coming alone.

he seemed to get closer to the girl as he moved from his space on the bench, Riyah noticed this making her move. she was slightly uncomfortable since she didn't know if the boy had really came alone or not.

"but you didn't, you not like that." she replied, she was trying not to argue but the tension was getting higher the more they spoke to each other.

"nah i told you to stop playin'." Notti argued, Riyah rolled her eyes because she wasn't trying spark anything, but it seemed like he was.

getting up, Riyah checked the time on her phone before she examined her necklace to see if he had done anything to it, she saw that it was slightly opened meaning the boy had taken a look inside the locket. "where you goin?" he asked.

"home, the fuck? i only came here for one thing." she replied before walking away. Notti quickly got up following the girl as he made his way out of the park, Riyah turned around looking the boy in his eyes before turning a corner.

Notti watched her as she turned the corner that was just a street filled with houses, he watched her turn around to check if he was still there making him quickly look away.

that was the second time that Notti had let Riyah get away without hurting her, he began to feel like an idiot. at this point he wouldn't be surprised if she dissed him once more in her songs, Notti pulled his phone out as he felt that he still had things to say.

 at this point he wouldn't be surprised if she dissed him once more in her songs, Notti pulled his phone out as he felt that he still had things to say

@nottiosama
yu so good at frontin🤣

@theonlyriyahb
nigga how am frontin?

@nottiosama
ik yu feelin me rs
actin like you ain't jacking me

@theonlyriyahb
oh nah😭😭
u obsessed wit me tf

@nottiosama
yea aight
i saw yu lookin at me today

@theonlyriyahb
cos u mad annoying bro😂
and you was taking too long to gimme my necklace

@nottiosama
so you not jacking me?

@theonlyriyahb
no...
who told u dat?

@nottiosama
dayroom ahh

@theonlyriyahb
stop messaging me bro
is you in love wit me or sum?

@nottiosama
yo ego mad big

@theonlyriyahb
cry abt it

@nottiosama

ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ sᴜᴍ?
yea ma

@theonlyriyahb
nah u got me fkd up
ur so weird

@nottiosama
nah what
keep that same energy when i see yu again tomorrow

@theonlyriyahb
tomorrow??
nigga u don't know where i lay...

Seen 15:37

author speaks! 🌚🌚working on the next chapter rn

author speaks!
🌚🌚
working on the next chapter rn