Limits Within Time

(Winx Club Crossover starts here)
August 2004-June 5th, 2005-Season 1
September 2005-June 5th 2006- Season 2
(Winx Summer School For Special Mission July 1st-August 1 2006 Frieda's introduced)
September 1, 2006-June 5th, 2007-Season 3. (Winx have 7 members now edge of Season 3- The Secrets of the Lost Kingdom happens December 2007 I don't own Winx Club show or  its plots or their characters. Ace belongs to me he is an Oc of mine and his storyline is important)
Winx become teachers for Alfea (new member included) August 18th, 2008 - November 7, 2008 don't attend Alfea as students. Summer months of 2009 they spend on Earth spreading magic as seen by the first episode of Season 5.
August 21st, 2009, they come back to Alfea to study again to gain Harmonix and Sirenix-June 5th-2010 is Season 5.

Alma Rodriguez sighed. Her landline phone rang. It was Will on the other end.

"Hello, Will, what's up?" She asked her Mexican accent coming through quite clearly.

"Button will be all good by tomorrow morning , Huntington Downs Invitational is on Saturday, Alma on the 23." Will said. "You'll have plenty of time to practice."

"Bailey's spending time with his folks, I have to survey the ranch's trail riding so I won't be teaching that day." Will said. "At most right now I know you and Chloe can handle the competition, Molly's taking a break to spend Saturday with her sister. So don't forget to tend Calypso for her either you or Sarah."

"Don't worry, Will, I'll never forget the well-being of the horses," stated Alma, "I'll make sure it happens. Thanks for telling me, Button will be good tomorrow. I'll take it one hoof at a time like always.

Will was in stables putting self soothing cream on Button's scrapes just before he went back to the house to get to bed.

"Goodnight, Button, sleep tight." He whispered soothingly to her. "Alma will take you for a ride tomorrow, dear."

He gave a pat on the neck before he left her stall closing its door behind him of course.

Little did they know a special surprise was awaiting every rider at Horseland.

"Bailey Andy Greens Handler." Handler was Eva-Marie's maiden name.

"Um, yes, Mother?" He answered walking into the living room where the tv was.

"You know your Dad's mostly Scottish, I'm half Scottish half Italian have I ever told you about my twin brothers: Andy the middle child and the youngest Dannis."

"Nope." Bailey said.

"Well Andy's 18 right now, he lives it a town called Gardenia Italy, Bailey." She spoke pulled out a photo of her next to her twin brothers. The oldest with the spikier black hair was Andy.

"That's Andy."

"He looks like me, I always wonder where I got my crazy black hair from."

"You got from someone who had it in my Grandparents' family, Bailey." said Eva-Marie. "He and I learnt to ride horse there with a friend of his. A school friend of his that is."

"Who's this school friend of your brother's?"

Bloom was wearing a very dark midnight blue gown to represent the United Kingdom Flag that included Scotland's flag colors. This picture was from 2004's with a yellow wrapped lacing for about the neckline and sleeves. You see touched with tongues of red fire about the hems of the long pleated skirt. This complimented her tangelo orange hair so well which was so very very bright on the night of the picture. May 29th 2004 was Gardenia Grade High's last school dance of the year before graduates or second to last graduates left.
On Saturday at 5:00 p.m. He had dinner with Bloom and his parents. Then he asked Mikd for permission if she could be escorted by him to the prom. Mike said. "Yes."