DAUGTHER!

"Daughter! Will Taggert said things got off to a rocky start," My father squeezed me into a hug as he talks to me.

"Daddy, can't breathe King Elizabeth Swan remember," I spoke.

"Awh, Sarah," laughs her mother. "I was told you're making a good start friendship with a fellow classmate of yours, Alma Rodrigeuz."

"Yep, she's the daughter of the manager at the Ranch and a sweetheart besides she might teach me her Spanish dialect," I stated. "I'm eager to learn."

"Amazing I told you that stable would be the perfect place for our angelic daughter."

"Dad, no human is an angel," I rebuked him. "Yet the Heavenly father treated us like angels when his Son got crucified." 

"I think we should still give Stan Hope Academy stables a chance for a tour?"

"But they're Horseland's competition rivals," I stammered.

"Now look what you have done, loveliest dearest you upset her."

"It's not right she needs to mingle with other people like her."

"She doesn't like many other people like her, my love, they're too selfish her cousins are the exception."

"Horseland Ranch is diverse Mom and Dad the Stilton sisters are there too. They're like me, and yet a little bit not." I stated.

"You and Jonoah will never understand,"

"Katelle, calm down." stated My father you're making our daughter cry.

"I'm going to bed join me when you're ready," I sighed.

"Well, my Mom's always disappointed about everything."

"She just wishes you would gain some more spotlight but I know you don't care for the Spotlight Sarah, my dearest daughter watch the Land Before Time with me during dinner?"

"Of course, Daddy, you know I love that it's one of the few dinosaur movies written without a single mention of the Evolutional periods which is a delight yet."

"Oh, I just love Littlefoot he reminds me of Bailey the boy who stays at the Ranch. Eva's son."

"I thought it was Ava, Sarah?" Her father inquired.

"You've been misinformed," I spoke. "She prefers Eva, Father."

"You did it, Littlefoot you found the Great Valley." sighs Cera.

"And so there they stayed passing the story of their ancestors onto the dinosaurs of the herds inside the Great Valley that came next."

"The whole earthquake earth shake is a better concept than oh just an a meteorite destroyed the dinosaur race. Big meteorites can cause explosions that reach a 25 mile radius and it could trigger several earthquakes that would result in the Earthshaking mentioned here."

"I agree with you, but you and I know, because of your Mother humans enjoy making everything that is a big deal very complicated when really it gets nobody nowhere." My Father wrapped his left arm round my shoulders and I leaned into him and embraced the embrace he tried to give me.

After a few passing moments he began to sing with Diana Ross's voice from the tv "If We Hold On Together" 🎶🎻🎹 Don't lose your way,
With each passing day,
You've come so far.
Don't throw it away!
Live believing;
Dreams are for weaving.
Wonders are waiting to start.
Live your story!
Faith, hope and glory!
Hold to the truth in your heart!