Order, Eat and Sit Outside Waffle House

"Hey Molly Washington!" cries a woman from behind a counter setting up a waffle in the waffle makers.

"Hello Ms. Ericaline. Meet Sarah Whitney she's new in town," says Molly introducting me.

"Oh gosh, Molly are you two getting to be friends?" She asked. "Do you know how much your reputation just went up at other places in this town?"

"Please Ms. Ericaline, I'm not as famous as my Dad." stated I responded.

"Troubled parents?" asked Ms. Ericaline. "How about a couple waffles with honey drizzled over them Sarah and Molly. Hey, Alma!"

"Hi, Ms. Ericaline." says Alma walking up with her Dad.

"Can we please please watch the first episode of the first Season of Saddle Club?"

"You girls don't mind do you if I put that on on the tv screen."

"Course not, besides my Dad is here to explain what isn't appropriate," Alma said. "I say it's safe for pre middle schoolers and middle schoolers if their parents explain it to them."

"True," I sighed.

"You get uncomfortable ladies just let me know and it will go off in no time and I'll pick something else, ok?" She informs us. "My son will bring all three of you your waffles."

"May I?" I gestured to the same fruit cup with blueberries and strawberries without the green leaves and stems at the top and finely sliced.

"Of course you may, Sarah." Ms. Ericaline replies. "Hope he enjoys them. I grow those myself no herbicides nor insecticides and both of them are high in antioxidants and strawberries have more vitamin C than the Oranges themselves."

Sarah picked up a fruit cup at the table and sat with Alma and Molly and Alma's Dad.

(What Lisa's Mom did not see when she was on the wheel in her seat because her head was turned the other way

(What Lisa's Mom did not see when she was on the wheel in her seat because her head was turned the other way. Bad Mother skills. I would not recommend Saddle Club for younger children below the age of 15 because they could be seriously traumatized not just because of the bad parenting consistently displayed that is blamed on the kids but also because of all the dangerous actions that aren't really accidental because the parents are purposely doing it and it injured their acting kids (there's some really risky ideas going on in the Saddle Club) If you watched this before then you probably know I blame the Mother 100% for everything that went completely wrong at the stables that day for her daughter because she may not admit it but it's her fault that she was a bad mother and forced all the blame on her daughter.

"Wow!" Lisa quietly exclaimed on tv.

"You do want to meet the right kind of people don't you?" asked Lisa's mom still not paying attention to the road signs in front of her just like she didn't see the one behind her here either.