Molly and Sarah Talk

"Molly this is for you." says Sarah. "This card is for you. I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences, Molly."

Molly hugged her and said, "Sarah, thanks, this is the kindness thing anyone has ever done for me."

The Card Sarah gave Molly Washington is displayed at the top of the page. Molly embraces Sarah almost immediately again. They took their time walking Molly to the bus stop station by way of the Horseland trails.

"Thanks for being such a consoling friend, I think you'll do good here, Sarah Whitney see you Friday." Sarah nodded, and responds, "See you Friday, Molly, can't wait for you African American celebration."

Sarah Handler stayed there until she could no longer see Molly waving from the window as it passed around the turn. Then Sarah walked away from the station. Everything including the air felt cold all around her and think the emptiness of a friend temprarily gone away. It makes any heart skip a couple of its beats. Sarah knew white wealthy people had a hard time making a barely recognizeable friendship with Americas because of the history of the slavery that had once happened in America it made sense why Molly and Alma were close friends acting like sisters, but Alma had been more receptive to her as that was the Spanish culture Spanish culture that instilled kindness and forgiveness. Alma inspired her to be better than she was.

"Welcome back, Sarah," Bailey greets her and hugs her. She could not see him as a potential boyfriend more like a brother she never got to have in her family.

"I'm staying. I'll be back tomorrow, I love this peaceful serene place too much, and you're all amazing people."

"It's good to have a sweetheart like you Scarlejbell."

Sarah ignore the speech impairmeny from Will her school trainer.

"We're ready Sarah Whitney and Bailey Handler," Chloe spoke. "I can't believe you're staying for a sleepover tonight."

"Well, it's only fair I get to know all of you girls." stated Sarah. "Not intent on making somebody jealous."

"The limo is ready, my mistress." Agent Brownwoods insisted.

"Madame is fine, Brownwood." Sarah answered. "Chloe, Zoey it's time girls. Help them with their trunks please."

He did and Chloe and Zoey sat in the back seat while Sarah sat in the passenger seat to the right of the driver. The car sped off into the darkening night horizon up the road and hill it went till it was no more.

"You really like Sarah, cousin, I saw those popping eyes." Bailey commented. "Wait a few years at least till she's sixteen to start courting her. There's no law especially in the bible we keep that says -16 year olds should never marry before they're 18 years olds old. (This is a fact a true fact you won't find. If a 16 year old wants to marry she should be allowed to marry she'll figure everything else on her own especially whether she likes being married or not period.)

"You're cranky, cousin." Will remarked back unable to hide the blush. Bailey giggled. "Whatever, I know you're head over heels for her dead strong confidence William."

Sorry my dear readers this is shorter but for many of my stories I just had huge amount of writer's block enjoy what you've for now. A sweet short chapter, my Champion loves each Horseland kid deserves to be A Champion Horseback Rider someday. love-Lumna10