Silversprings Public Library

PA: Welcome to Silversprings Library, I'm Clarity Liggett. Please keep your voice low at all times inside the library. Books for sale at 30 cents and DVDs 50 cents inside the entrance section what we receive from them goes to donations for orphans in town. Thank you. Computers are free to access for all students requiring technical access during projects. Books put on hold can be found in the first two shelves to the left of the entrance doors. There is to be no shoving or pushing or yelling. This is a place for studying there is an activity room just upstairs with a lunch table should any students need to be working on something without distractions throughout the lunch hours we only ask you clean the table up after you are done. Proper tools are provided in such areas. Summer books for Silversprings Middle School and High School are listed by grade on the first seven sections to the right. Thank you so much for visiting Silversprings Public Library."

"Molly, stood good to see you again," greater a red head lass. "Otherwise this would have been all for naught."

"Temperance, you didn't have to!" Molly squealed.

"You really didn't think I wouldn't care concern it an early Dashiki Friday present." Temperance responds. "Hey Alma who's your new friend, girls?"

"Miss Kimble this is Sarah Whitney."

"Pleasure to meet you," stated Temperance. "You can come in. Especially with him; pets are allowed here we teach Pet CPR Classes as well as Human CPR. They're also general first aid kit lessons and babysitting classes and ice cream making lessons even sometimes there is such a thing as story time lessons. Also Cursive writing lessons and lunch parties too especially in the activity room and next door it's a playroom. There's also a perfect reading place in gazebos with swings out in the back garden food is okay there too just try not to leave litter all over the ground. It's a danger to the animals."

"We will," says Molly.

"Oh awesome," said Alma. "The book I ordered with my special note from school   "The First Thousand Words In French."

"Phew Alma you're a lifesaver," sighs Molly.

"Prosperity can we check this out?" She asked.

"Of course, Alma." She answered. "Sarah would you like me to make you a card for you and your family first card is free for each member of the family. But you can give if you want to."

"Yes, yes, I would love that thank you so much, Miss-"

"Prosperity Kimble Temperance is my sister." Prosperity replies no wonder she had the same red hair. "Don't look so gammy sweetums."

"What's with that?" inquires Sarah after the they checked out the book Alma had on hold.

"The Kimbles their names may not be Scottish but they are Scottish Bailey's Scottish himself," Molly said. "They arrange a ton of the Funadom Activities for many age groups in the activity room and play room. Best of all they supply Book Passes for English or Foreign Language Teachers to sign and the students can keep them the whole year without getting charged a fee makes life less difficult makes learning less difficult."

"Yep, totally." Alma replies. "Molly's taking French this upcoming year. She wants another language under her belt besides English."

"I don't believe it," I spoke. The words flashed passed her eyes and she got taken aback by it. There it was a movie that matches no other horse movie ever written, "The Gift Horse"

Sarah plopped a 50 cent coin into the can like container and picked up the DVD.

"What's that one?" asked Molly.

"Something Bailey will enjoy I know that much." I replied. "It's my favorite horse movie of all times because it breaks Stereotypes, Molly."

(Top Picture is what Alma saved for Molly is a good start for learning the French language. Look for it. You won't be disappointed at all. It has a Scavenger hunt inside it. And I will be using some of the words as well found inside it. Also the movie up above sounds like a delight to watch doesn't it? If you learn French as I did it will help you learn a language like German because several things are the same in both languages. One of those examples is the letter I in French and German Alphabet is pronounced like an E."

"We can come back and tour the parks later Sarah it's almost time for us to get going to Horseland Ranch and start grooming ourselves horses." Alma informs us.

"My driver can bring you two to the Stables his car isn't too far away from here."

"We would love that," said Molly. "Alma's Dad stays around the town most of the time."

"He'll come get me in the evening like last time." sighs Alma. "But I can't believe I get to ride in your limousine."

"Who said it wasn't for friends?" I asked. "Mosey come on along sweet kitty."

"He's so well behaved, Sarah. He's bound to make a strong impression on Angora," Alma expressed quite lightheartedly. "A catty impression on her I'm just sure of it."