I was gonna ice the cake with obviously slashs favorite icing and write 'I love you dumbass' on it, cute but not cringy.

I probably should've done the dishes after that but it's fine, I was pretty much done with them anyway.

I was actually done with them, washing my hands and drying off before grabbing the icing and spatula.

I make sure the cake is all the way cooled off before putting icing on it, which it was cooled off, thankfully.

I wasn't the best at cakes, the icing was the tricky part, I always tried to get the middle then go to the sides to edges but sometimes it just never worked.

Plopping the icing out on the cake, spreading it out evenly thru the whole cake, reaching the sides and carefully but surely not ripping any layer of the cake off.

I take the black frosting I had in a piper and carefully write on it, making sure to be as neat on it as I possibly can.

I step back once I'm done, letting out of steady breath I had been holding to make the cake look good and to my surprise...

It did.

I was proud of myself, I think or well hope, slash will like it.

I kinda wondered how everything was at the studio..

°•°•°•°
Slash's POV
°•°•°•°

We were almost done getting everything we needed, we were now passing by a- let's say a adult play store.

We decided to walk in, more like me with izzy and duffs protest being, "she's my sister man, ew," and "I do NOT want that image in my head."

I didn't care, me and Dorothy had used most of the toys we had, we needed new ones, you know?

We were all turned around looking at something, backs facing the cashier, before we here him say something.

"You ladies doin alright?"

We all turn to see him talking to us, instantly surprised, "nevermind," the man mumbled, turning back in his heels.

"Do we really look like girls from behind?" Duff whispers, actually shocked he thought we were girls.

"I'd hope not?" Izzy questions to myself, shocked as we were.

I nodd in agreement, turning back to what I was looking at.

It was a nice one, something new and fun, I was gonna get it and definitely not show duff and izzy.

For one izzy was her brother and two; duff didn't need or want that image in his head.

"I'll go checkout, you wait outside," I point to izzy and duff, getting a nodd in return and walks away.

I make my way to the cashier and check out rather fast, hiding the toy away from them before going out.

The rain had been dripping, slitly falling down from the clouds, the raging smell of it very present.

"We have everything, right?" Duff asks me.

"We should, yes," I nodded, starting to walk to the car, quickly of course.

Once we get in I turn to izzy in the backseat, "do you know how to make a bouquet of flowers?"

He looks at me as if I'm stupid, "do I look like a flower salesmen?" He instantly shots back at me.

"Take that as a no?" I slightly ask, getting a glare as a reply.

"I do," duff chimes in, acting as if it was nothing.

"Should've said that from the start," I mumble, grabbing the thing of Dorothy's favorite flowers, or the multiple thing of them.