"I love you," I mumbled in his ear when I rested my head on top of his.

He turned around and his face nestled in my neck. His hair smelled like my Pantene shampoo. He didn't have the smell of alcohol on him.

"Why do you? Why do you want me?"

"I don't want you, I need you. I didn't know what I wanted in a guy until I met you. Every personality trait you have makes me love you."

He kissed my collarbone and then the side of my neck.

"All of these relationship goals and boyfriend goals that I once read on Twitter and such, I wanted all of that. The guy who takes his girlfriend out to dinner and plays video games with; spoiling his girlfriend and taking her for walks on the beach or kissing her underwater. And sending cute texts and late night phone calls and all of the surprises. I once wanted all of that, but now I have that "cute relationship." The relationship that every girl wants one day; to find a guy that'll love them so deeply. To find a guy who cares the world about her and does anything to make her happy. And I think every girl deserves that one guy. I wanted a relationship like Noah and Ally. But one day, I want people to want a relationship like Baylor and Adalynne."

He moved onto his elbows. Sliding his hand down my back to cup my butt, he kissed me.

"I had dreams before you; plans, goals, and shit. But now you're in my dreams, plans, goals, and shit. It doesn't matter who else is out there. You make me happy, I care about you, I love you. I only want you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. He rested his forehead on mine. "No other guy can have you 'cause you're Baylor Parker's girl."

I kissed his lips. "No other girl can have you 'cause you're Adalynne Claire's guy."

***

"Where's your mom?" I asked when I came downstairs after I had woken up.

"She had to have a brief meeting at work, she'll be back in a few hours." I nodded my head as a response.

I sat beside him on the couch and he pulled my legs onto his lap. As I watched him play on his phone for the first time in a while, I remembered last night. How he was a bit intoxicated and he said how he basically wanted a future with me. How I'm in his goals and plans. Which he is in mine, oh yes. He stated that I make him happy, and that he cares and loves me. He not only says it, but he shows it. He only wants me.

Me. A girl who is nowhere near perfect. I don't have the perfect hair or the perfect body. I have flaws: acne, stretch marks, thick thighs, frizzy hair at times, a bad temper, and a weird laugh. There's a lot more flaws, but those are personal. But he wants me. The girl who is not perfect, but he says I'm perfect in his world. That's what satisfies me; a guy who is willing to love me for who I am.

"Whatcha thinking?" I looked from his hands to his eyes and he was staring at me.

"How amazing you are," I winked. He smiled.

"I'm sorry for getting drunk and being a butthole to you last night. I get a bit rude when I'm drunk and that's not the real me."

I patted his thigh. "It's okay," I lilted.

He leaned his head on the back of the couch. As I stood, I kissed him on his lips and began to head up stairs to get ready for the day.

Around seven PM, I was worrying about what to wear. We were leaving in thirty minutes to dine at a formal restaurant, and luckily, my hair and makeup was done.

"Baylor, I have no idea what to wear!"

He was in the bathroom fixing his collar and bow tie. Dear Lord I loved it when he wore white.