(S1) A Helping Hand

A cold and rainy night, the weatherman had told earlier morning that today there's no percentage chance of a possible rain.

But the universe has it's own will, and would bend every word that humans does to the opposite.

Not everything will be going according to plan.

Not everything can be solved by science and even modern technologies.

Only Fate can tell what your life is.

Such as him...

The young man slowly took a step controlling his breathing, as he was in no stable condition of his balance.

Small drips can be heard, flinching he look at his own hand, there was blood from the spot where he supported himself.

Leaning his other arm to the wall for balance to stop himself from falling down, he grunted and thought.

What did he do to deserve this?

The rain was not helping as the temperature within his body started to change, not only he will die from blood loss but also from a fever.

"Sheesh, that bartender is a killjoy.... It's not even closing hours, just because there's a rain, doesn't mean a storm's approaching."

A drunk lady complained scratched her head, still not satisfied from the alcohol.

Not even giving a damn to the downpour she didn't bother on getting wet as she walk down the sidewalk

"Hmmmm...." She paused then glanced at an alley, a shadow was very big enough to recognise, now normally there would be bad guys in this scene, trying to rob or initiate violence to the innocent.

But she didn't care, she can easily broke their arm or even send them to jail.

Raising an eyebrow. The shadow grew large then a body collapsed to the ground, creating a loud thud.

"Hold on..." Quickly sobering up, the lady went to check on it.

"Hey you okay!" Crouching down her eyes glint and noticed a pool of blood.

"Get a grip!" The red haired lady lifted him up laid his arm around her shoulder. Not only he is bloody wounded, the clothes he wore which is his suit was damaged.

The nearest hospital is like two kilometres away, with no option left, she made haste and took him to a shelter.

No... To be precise a school, but ain't an ordinary one...

The door busted open at the infirmary startling the nurse who just finished her overtime after a general cleaning.

"Miss Himeko, please don't -"

Seeing that the woman named Himeko in a panic state, the nurse rushed and helped her place the wounded man at the stretcher.

"Think you can fix him up?"

The nurse shook her head."with no suitable equipments, i can only slow his bleeding down, please call the hospital immediately."

"Alright!" Himeko pulled her cellphone out an dialed the emergency number.

Looking towards the window which the rain is still pouring down. It ain't coincidence that she came across him.

Taking a glance to the young adult, what beautiful eyes he have, he is heterochromia, his left had pale gold color, while the right is had the color of a beautiful amethyst which is Lilac.

But what caught her interest, is his hair which is white although with a mix of silver, yet still quite similar to the one she is looking after.

"Hmph, looks like i got another one to babysit."

Prologue Finished

Since i am an asshole and likes to make new book without even having a chance to update. The idea of tormenting myself may not be a bad idea.

Anyways hope this will be a good one, since I didn't play Honkai that much (BECAUSE FUCKING HOYOVERSE LIKES EXPLODING PHONES) I resorted to just watching the storyline.

With that out every chapter will be short i guess? It depends if I'm on the mood of not being Lazy.

See you all at the next update

[ Origin ]