At this time, Yunxi taught some techniques, suggesting that if the strength is greater, the kneading will be softer, and it may taste better. But this is just her family's opinion, maybe some people like hard bread?

Personal tastes are different, so let everyone experiment!

The students below just laughed, "It's really humorous."

Please, they paid high credit points, they didn't come here to hear a joke, they came here sincerely to learn their skills. Just tell the formula and secret directly, isn't it over? The bread just now is very good. If the video of making it can be made public, today's class can be saved.

There is no need to waste so much material.

Everyone kneads the dough differently. Yunxi looked at them one by one, pointing, "Let's put this in a container to ferment." "

This is a little too hot."

But aren't the two doughs both smooth on the outside, how can you tell the "fire"? Where is the sense of proportion?

The studious students in the experimental class kept asking questions.

Yunxi just smiled mysteriously, "This is experience. I have made bread a hundred times, just look at it with your eyes and touch it with a finger, and you will know the so-called heat. You are novices, and you don't understand it. Okay. Yes, it will take two or three hours to wait for fermentation. During this time, you can continue to experiment with other doughs."

"What do you mean?"

"It means that each of you should make at least five kinds of bread."

"..."

Then just arrange the numbers, What's the use? You have to do it yourself in every order! The students in the experimental class all stared at Yunxi with expressions of "you're kidding me".

Yunxi still smiled, very elegantly and reservedly.

"Look at what I'm doing? Continue! Even though you have paid high tuition fees, I guarantee you will learn all of them! If you don't practice much, how can you guarantee it? Everyone, don't be lazy!" "Wait a

minute , This is not lazy! I have already learned how to make bread. After the fermentation is finished, send it to the oven to bake, right? I don't think it is necessary to continue to make other things. I can refer to the 'optimal ingredients and order' The results of other students. Other students can also find experience in the failure or success of my finished product." "

So you don't want to practice, do you?"

"I think this is a waste of each other's time. This afternoon, a full four Hours have been wasted in Maolin District, and everyone is exhausted. Teacher Lin, we are very grateful for setting up this course, so that everyone has another choice after graduating from the kitchen school. But, there is really no need to do anything extra. "

Yunxi sighed, "What's your name?"

The student who spoke shrank his eyes, "Why do you ask me for my name?" "

I asked Moore to return the tuition fee to you. Since your time is so precious, you probably should I don't have time to attend my subsequent courses. Because I will not only let you make bread five times, but also ask you to turn the spoon a hundred times, cut vegetables a thousand times, and arrange the plates countless times... I guess a lot of afternoon time will be delayed Yes. Sorry for wasting your precious time today, you can leave. Others who don't want to, can also leave. "

The student sat down immediately without farting.

Yunxi was not polite,

"Since you are in the experimental class, you should know that I am the only teacher in this class. The only one! That is to say, if I say you pass, you pass. If you don't pass, what should you do? Take the money and leave." People, just pretend that you haven't participated. Don't tell people in the future, 'I have participated in such and such courses', because you have not passed my approval, I don't recognize it! Then who, you don't want to leave, right? It seems very

✔Interstellar Food CollectionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara