22

Chapter 22 Mysterious Storage Room

In fact, it is a good thing to be noticed and questioned.

Otherwise, how could Yunxi take the opportunity to defend herself, and with rhythm, turn to the live broadcast content she wanted without any trace?

The live broadcast of the interstellar era is different from the live broadcast before the end of the world. Not only is it incomparable in terms of equipment and technological means, but more importantly, the live broadcast channel here is open, more like unedited news materials - facing the first-hand news of the entire interstellar, pure and true, more There must be "materials"!

Where is it the turn of the "broadcaster" to mess around?

To put it bluntly, except for Yun Xi, the frozen person numbered "Fourteen", who amazed the audience as soon as he appeared, the live broadcasts of other people are all at the mercy of people like a piece of wood! Do what you want to do, dare to say "no"?

Yunxi assumed the role of "host" herself, and quietly took the initiative, and no one stopped her. As for the audience? The audience can't wait to see her smiling like a flower and hear her soft and beautiful voice! How could you call stop?

"Fried fish is a delicacy. But I haven't decided yet. Should I make carp? Hairtail? Yellow croaker? Or the most common grass carp. It seems that Alice will help me decide."

Alice, as the contact person, broadcast live The occasion is of course around. She quickly waved her hand, "I don't know advanced cooking skills, and I haven't attended the Interstellar Cooking School."

After hearing this, Yunxi smiled, "What school do you want to go to? Alice, I just want you to take me there The fresh area where the food is kept, and then help me pick a fish or two."

"Oh, this one, easy. I'll push you over." The

live broadcast little bee followed them.

Along the way, Yunxi was talking to Alice, the kind of homely kindness, without isolation, which made the people watching the live broadcast have a strong sense of experience, as if she was with her at the moment, and wanted to go to pick the ingredients together.

With a sweet smile, soft eyes, and an inexplicable special temperament, Yunxi's charm aura has been tested in the last days. Now with the pure and invincible appearance, the live viewers are confused whether it is reality or illusion.

What, you were frightened by the "dark version" face before? The audience said they don't remember! Instead, there is a screen licking party, with non-stop barrage: How hot and beautiful I am! My Tian is so hot and cute! Don't speak, take my Tian away!

It's just a little makeup powder on the face to highlight the complexion, so what's the fuss! People are already good-looking! It's just a little modification on the pure appearance!

No one remembered that Yunxi used the word "miracle" to describe makeup in what she said before. In the later stage, everyone will know that makeup can change your appearance... Yunxi is not a poor little girl who just rescued from the freezer that anyone can question!

"Speaking of the 'fresh area', in fact, the tools and methods I used for hunting and fishing were all told to me by No. 14."

Alice spoke out rigidly.

Yunxi was slightly surprised, she knew that Alice, like her companion, was very suspicious of herself. The part about IQ at the beginning can be ignored, but there is such a big difference between the live broadcast and her real life, Alice feels the most.