33

"What? What did you say?"

Yunxi's eyelids jumped, and she immediately laughed, "What are you kidding? It's not funny at all! You don't know anything about my people! They are the most powerful, hard-working, and most Wisdom! There are so many ethnic forests standing on the mother planet, but my clan is definitely the best among them. Even if the interstellar age is over, my clan will not go extinct! I will never believe it!"

Absinthe sighed, "Why be persistent?"

Alice also looked at her in embarrassment, and carefully helped Yunxi build the stall, fearing that she would catch a cold. Her tone became softer, trying to ease Yunxi's shock,

"The interstellar era is completely different from the world you know. In your era, the smallest unit of society was the 'family', right?"

Yunxi gasped and stared at Alice.

"But the interstellar era is different. Except for some big families, most interstellar people are independent individuals. When they are adults, they are alone and lead an adventurous and independent life. Except for some civic tasks that must be undertaken, others are free. , and do not have to provide support to parents."

Absinthe said simply and directly, "It's all because of genetic technology. In common words you can understand - if there is a chance, make your offspring stronger and wiser. , more power, do you do it?"

This, of course, goes without saying.

When a woman in the mother star era finds out that she is pregnant, she has to undergo Down's screening and B-ultrasound. If you find that your child has congenital problems, get rid of it as soon as possible. This is not cruelty, but not wanting children to come into this world to suffer.

Probably the hearts of parents all over the world are similar in that they want their sons to become dragons and their daughters to become phoenixes.

"As soon as human beings immigrated to the interstellar space, they found that they had encountered a powerful enemy: the Zerg. At that time, 50% of the population died from the invasion of the Zerg. In order to protect themselves and improve the quality of human beings, scientists vigorously developed genetic technology. And In the beginning, genetic technology helped mankind overcome many difficulties, and a lot of strong people emerged."

"But with too many gene replacements, the family-centered social system collapsed. After all, when a person finds out that his children have inherited less than 20% of his genes, more than eight CDs belong to others. Check it out, the kinship is not as good as the distant relatives, the love of the child is enthusiastic, and it is almost worn out."

People, all have selfish nature. Even if you have many shortcomings, your own children are biological, tolerant and considerate. Other people's children, no matter how good, have anything to do with themselves?

Simply put, this forms a paradox.

Everyone wants the descendants to grow stronger and stronger to adapt to the vagaries of the interstellar age. But after using the genes of outsiders, the offspring will not be their own offspring!

Genetic technology is a double-edged sword. In the early days, he helped humans resist the Zerg, and in the mid-term, the family system was disintegrated. It was finally stabilized through various policies, and people got used to it. Now, it has been discovered that genetic technology has led to the prevalence of genetic diseases...

"Your nation should not have been exterminated, but it has been replaced by genes one after another over a long period of time, and the national characteristics have long been lost, so Skynet has no It is included, and it does not recognize the existence of Han people."