29

"It's a soft pancake that's been fried on the surface. It's the size of a palm, but it's cyan on the inside, and it tastes very special." A

cyan pancake?

Yunxi quickly searched for the food of the mother star in her memory. After thinking about it for a long time, she finally got along with the same number. "Could it be Artemisia Baba?"

"What is Artemisia Baba?"

"This is one of the Huaxia people. There are many kinds of customs and snacks. There are many festivals in the Chinese family. Some celebrate the New Year, such as New Year's Day and New Year's Eve, and some are to wish for a safe reunion, such as the Lantern Festival and the Mid-Autumn Festival. There are also commemorative ancestors and celebrities, such as the Dragon Boat Festival and Qixi Festival. Another is sacrifice, For example, Qingming, March 3, and July and a half. Each festival corresponds to different custom snacks."

"Ah?" Alice asked in surprise, "How many custom snacks do you have?

" Yunxi couldn't help but want to laugh, "Someone was curious about this answer once, and planned to spend a year trying Chinese snacks. Then five years later, he is still in one of the more than 30 provinces in China and has not come out."

"..."

Alice's eyes widened.

It's good to know what it is. Yunxi has no research on Artemisia Baba, but what does the food system do? It can't be used purely as a decoration!

"Little Yellow Duck, can you read the recipe?"

"Of course, the host! I'm here for you at any time!"

"Hmph, don't think that you can offset what you just received with such diligence. What do you think about the first reward? Is it too perfunctory? Last time I gave vision, for the sake of what you can justify, I put up with it. What did you give this time, 'muscle lines', are you right? What do I want muscle lines for!"

"Host, don't think that you are still young and don't take your body seriously!" Little Yellow Duck said, "When you are in your 30s or 40s, your body will change naturally, and you should try to store all the fat as much as possible - this is a human to the middle. You must have seen a lot of the truth that you will gain weight in the next year. Muscle lines are something others can dream of, and adding this talent means that it is much easier for you to maintain a good figure than others! The most benefit is endless!"

"Okay! Turned over like this. What about teeth whitening? Do I have yellow teeth? Need your help? Do I have rough fingers? Need your help with beautification? Little Yellow Duck, although you are my first system, I am sure that no system has ever given the host such a wonderful reward!"

"Host, I am tired. Just one question, do you think you are perfect? "

Of course...it's not perfect."

"So, any targeted reward given by the system means that the host itself has defects in this regard. Teeth whitening, isn't it good? To reduce the chance of the host getting dental caries in the interstellar age, At the same time, it can improve the host's face by a layer - after all, teeth affect the appearance. 'Sensitive cuticle', host, you have only been to a few planets, do you know how much pollution is in the interstellar age? Not to mention the earth, that little industrial pollution, Can it be compared with radiation pollution and nuclear pollution? Arent you afraid of skin cancer?

Finger beautification, of course, also includes flexibility. This is a must for chefs, okay? Little Yellow Duck finished in one breath, and said with great care. The appearance of Yunxi seems to be unreasonable.