226-230

Chapter 226 The Difference

Lisa was slightly startled, and then her expression became very natural, "You misunderstood, it's just spreading false news." "

Your aunt is a famous space-type supernatural being, it's not surprising if you also awaken the space-type. "Xiaka showed a meaningful smile.

Regardless of Lisa's young age, she is very sophisticated in socializing with officials, probably because Suoan provided her daughter with many opportunities to practice after she became a member of Parliament. She smiled faintly,

"How the ability is awakened, there is still no conclusive conclusion. As for the type of ability awakened, it is like gambling. It depends on God's will in the dark. My mother is the younger sister of the extraordinary Chen Yunxi, and she can awaken the space system. The probability of being able to do so is too low. For example, the ability of the thunder system is also a rare ability, but what is the chance of Master Shaka's children awakening the ability, and the awakening happens to be the ability of the thunder system?" The

tone The soft, thorny words, should have stabbed Xia Ka softly. Of course, Xia Ka would not be angry with a girl. After listening, her face remained unchanged, but her smile deepened.

"Calm down, the ability of the space system is indeed the rarest ability in the last days. Transporting supplies and weapons are irreplaceable. But what era is it now, and my cloud blue planet is rich in supplies, even if you With the space element, I have nothing to covet about the ability of the space element. Haha!"

Lisa was a little disgusted, and wanted to say something, Yunxi looked at her daughter lightly, and signaled her not to say anything.

The more said, the more leaked. As Xia Ka said, what if the ability of the space system is awakened? In the interstellar era, there is not much demand for space-type superpowers-because scientists have researched and produced the "space button"!

This magical device can be a button, a brooch, or a bracelet, which is specially used to store mechs. Otherwise, it would be too inconvenient for mecha fighters to go out to fight! A mecha, the small one is two or three meters high, and the big one is more than ten meters high! The weight is calculated by tonnage, what kind of spaceship is used to transport it? I'm afraid that with the mecha installed, there will be no place to install people.

The space button is an extremely great invention. It is said that the designer referred to the black hole theory and the remains left by the extraordinary "Space Ripper"...

Space Ripper is Chen Yunxi's nickname. Yunxi herself didn't know what the so-called tearing meant. In short, when she dedicated her body, she thought it would promote the research on supernatural powers or the development of medicine. How did she know that the biggest contribution was the space button?

Anyway, with the space button, space is not a much-needed ability. In the history of Interstellar, there are several precedents one after another. Lisa really awakens the space system, and there is no need to hide anything.

What Yunxi is afraid of is why Xia Ka deliberately said "your aunt"? The sixth sense has an ominous omen - Xia Ka does not suspect that her hidden identity is Lin Tian'er, but suspects that she is Chen Yunxi!

This is bad!

Yunxi, who has nothing to do at the moment, can only see what to do.

After enjoying a dinner in the summer palace and receiving the host's warm hospitality, Yunxi took Lisa to stay in the guest room for one night.

"Mom, that Xia Ka has piercing eyes, I really hate him."

"He's still a child with a temper, Xia Ka is the actual controller of the cloud blue planet, you hate him, just be prepared to stay away from it mentally. Why bother to ridicule in person Could it be that a few words of sarcasm did him any harm?"