9

Chapter IX Military Control

No wonder I haven't taken anti-rejection drugs since waking up. She also thought that because the medical skills of the interstellar era were particularly good, there was no need to worry about rejection in organ transplantation.

Big tears rolled down, and Yunxi's suppressed emotions for a long time finally broke out uncontrollably. But it's not the kind of hysterical brain pouring out, but the whole person is immersed in the sea of ​​sadness. She is a world by herself, lonely and helpless, accompanied only by grief.

Alice looked at her cautiously, silent and anxious. I want to interrupt, but think about it differently, if she has been away from her family for thousands of years, and it is so easy to know the news of her family, it is probably the same?

Thinking about it this way, he simply sat aside and waited quietly.

It's just that there are many people as smart as Alice in the interstellar era, but not all of them have "empathy" like her. It didn't take long for a group of people to appear in the safe passage, some wearing white coats, they were personnel from the research institute, and there were also elite primary school students, including that Lilian.

As soon as Lilian saw Yunxi reading the letter, of course she realized that she had been cheated!

What an idiot! Idiots don't know how to read letters, let alone cry because they are emotionally affected by reading letters.

Her arm was injured after the impact, and her posture was distorted, but at the moment her anger surpassed everything, and she rushed forward and asked Alice, "Where did these come from?"

"Lilian, are you all right? Great! These letters I took it out from the freezer on the 14th, and it was left to her by her relatives!"

"So, it is an important research material left in the last days?" Lilian focused on the "data", and then Snatching all the letters, "Alice, you really are, how can such an important thing be seen by others at will? What if it is damaged, what should I do!"

"But, this is something from No. 14?"

"What about No. 14? These materials are stored in the underground frozen layer, all here!" Lilian pointed towards the coffin square, and then turned to Yunxi, "Including her! They are the common property of all mankind. Otherwise, Why does Congress provide energy every year? Energy doesn't just fall from the sky for nothing, it's our interstellar humans who risked their lives and sacrificed countless people to dig it out!"

After speaking righteously, Lilian used her intact arm to hold All the letters were sent to the researchers, "DR Li, I hope these materials will contribute to the completion of the history of the zombie era at the end of the world."

"Well, good, very good."

The researcher known as DR Li is very happy, although He is not a professional historical researcher, but with first-hand information, maybe he can discover some important points of view? Just after reading the letter, his face immediately collapsed.

Language barrier is a big problem.

"What kind of ethnicity are you? British? American? Angian? Or Japanese? Judging by your appearance, you look a bit Korean. Could it be that the language on it is Korean? Horizontal and vertical, it looks a bit like that."

"DR Li, what's the matter?"

How dare you say it, but you can't read the words on it?

DR Li had no choice but to say vaguely, "The mother planet in the last days has about a hundred countries and many races. I can't tell which tribe she is for the time being."

Lilian was surprised, "The mother planet is so big, it is said that It's about the same size as my family's White Grid, and there are more than a hundred countries! God! Hey, No. 14, which country are you from?"

Yunxi ignored her.

Take those letters, take them away. She doesn't really care. She had already read the doctor's letter, and probably what the doctor wanted to tell her was not to reveal her information, and to live without burden in the interstellar era with a new identity.

As for Professor Lin's letter... She was so upset that she couldn't accept this father for a while. We have known each other for twenty years, when did he find out? How can it be kept hidden? She also sacrificed the body of her younger daughter, her sister.

If she had known earlier, she might not be able to agree. It's just... Chen Yunxi smiled wryly. Knowing that she was dying soon, she signed the freezing agreement, which clearly stated that doctors could use her body for scientific research on the basis of respecting life.

Brain transplantation is not the most astonishing operation the doctor has ever performed, but in order to preserve Yunxi and give her a chance to live, the doctor must have done a lot.

"Hey, why aren't you talking! Are you trying to pretend to be an idiot again?"

Lilian was furious and wanted to poke Yunxi. She has a fire ability, and when she is angry, her fingertips are covered with flames. Alice immediately stood in front, using her ice and snow aura to extinguish the flames.

"Pay attention, Lilian. You robbed someone just now, and now you want to bully him?"

"Who bullied someone? I just want to ask which clan she is from."

"Who is she, and it has half a relationship with you I'm her contact person, don't forget that we have already registered the agreement to exchange contacts. Speaking of which, where is your frozen person? Why is he not with you?"

Lilian withdrew her finger angrily, "Humph It's none of your business!"

"It's none of my business. It's just that I'm kind enough to remind you that we left our family and came to Alpha to serve as liaisons. But without the frozen man, who should we contact? What else? Meaning?"

"You don't need to teach me! I, I didn't lose it on purpose! Who knew there was a sudden attack! You can't sacrifice me to save the frozen man!"

"That's right."

Lilian's words got a lot of attention . Peer support. Among the twelve or thirteen primary school students who evacuated from the safe passage, except for Alice, only two brought frozen people.

As far as the known physical conditions of frozen people are concerned, in such a large-scale disaster, if they are touched by a stone casually, they will be seriously injured! The chances of survival are very, very small.

"I don't know how many people will die this time."

"Will we be sentenced like Lord Suoan?"

"I don't accept it! It's not caused by us, it's because the castle is not strong! If you move to a safe planet earlier, you'll be fine?"

"Yes, even if the sentence is imposed, it should be for those extremists who caused disasters. What's the matter with us!"

"I've already contacted my parents! Hmph, I want to tell them: it's not our fault at all, we are elementary school students, and the highest ability is not even up to the third level. If you expect us to protect the frozen people, then What about the high-level protectors sent by the Congress? They are all dry food? They even let the whale hit us on top of us! If we didn't react quickly, who would pay for it if something happened?"

"That's right! We are the liaison , I didn't come here to protect frozen people!" The

elementary school students were agitated, and they were also filled with righteous indignation, thinking that they were the party of justice. Alice protected Yunxi, and the other two companions with frozen people retreated to the exit position.

"Will they be punished?"

"Who knows?"

Half an hour later, everyone's watches lit up. Lord Suoan's head appeared in the projection, without any unnecessary nonsense,

"Assemble in the hall, from this moment on, Alpha will enforce military control."