18

Chapter Eighteen

Being "photogenic" is definitely a special talent. It can make ordinary girls glow with vitality and brilliance in a blink of an eye, so that people can't take their eyes away after seeing it.

Undoubtedly, Yunxi possessed and skillfully applied this talent. At this moment in the interstellar world, anyone who sees her live broadcast, no matter men, women or children, the clearer and more high-tech the equipment, the more they can put themselves in the place and feel how lovely and beautiful she is.

Like a kind of spring flower, like a summer dream, the beauty that I want to care for with all my strength.

"Lin Tian'er, you are so beautiful!"

The barrage of confession was flickering, and it could reach a thousand in the blink of an eye.

Alice looked stunned from the side, including Xiang Nong behind, coughed a few times as if startled, and finally regained her composure,

"Number Fourteen, it seems that we were wasted for nothing. Everyone likes you very much. "

Thank you everyone! Thank you everyone!"

Yunxi was half sincere, half for the effect of the live broadcast, her eyes were a little red, "I'm very happy to meet you live. I don't know your name, who is watching the live broadcast. What it looks like, but you must know what happened to me, and you also know how lucky I am to be sitting here at this moment. Because, to say hello and introduce myself to you like this now, I, I have been waiting It's been a thousand years."

"One thousand years, destiny is amazing, isn't it? In the past, I don't know if I can survive? I don't know how long I can live? I just hold a glimmer of hope, hoping that something called 'miracle' It happened to me. What I didn't expect was—"

"A miracle really happened! Here, I really want to say thank you. Thank you to the experimental staff of the institute for helping me wake me up and taking care of me in every possible way. Thank you adults who proposed the "Awakening Plan" in Congress, I am still asleep without you. Of course, I would also like to thank Alice, and your companions, who are willing to be a bridge to help us who have just awakened communicate with the interstellar society. Definitely There are many more people who have done a lot of work in silence. I don't know your names, and I don't know where you are. If you happen to be watching the live broadcast, please allow me to bow to you, thank you!"

When she said this, Yunxi, who was sitting in a wheelchair, bent her waist.

Her expression was sincere, her lips trembled slightly, and her eyes were filled with tears of true affection—this was indeed her true thought, but it was a bit exaggerated, exaggerating three-point feelings to ten-point.

A fourteen-year-old girl may not have perfect acting skills, so that people can't see the slightest flaw.

But a woman who has experienced the complete apocalypse...

The barrage is quiet.

Everyone was quietly listening to her words.

What kind of person will make people happy from the bottom of their hearts? Appearance is only one of them, and quality is more important. Knowing how to be grateful will undoubtedly increase people's goodwill, and moderate sympathy can also show the nature of kindness.

The combination of several things undoubtedly made Yunxi grow little wings on her back, making her feel like an angel, which is very painful.

"I'm just an ordinary girl who was born on the mother planet. If I hadn't encountered the end of the world, I might have lived my life in a normal way, learned to grow, married and had children. My life trajectory will not be much different from other people of the same age. .However... I don't want to describe that era anymore. I don't know how lucky I am to have survived. How many smart and kind people who have made great contributions are more worthy of taking a look at the current world than me, but they didn't.

" I feel sorry for them."

"And my relatives, they..." The

barrage went crazy again, like a raging wave, one wave after another, all of them were "Tian'er Don't Cry~"

Swiping too fast, So much so that the screen froze for two seconds.

This is an interstellar live broadcast. If the equipment encounters sunspot radiation, it can still be understood. Because all the interstellar people are using barrage?

Too sensational, right?

How much barrage is that?

Anyway, it's snowflakes all over now, and Yunxi herself can't be seen at all.

Yunxi herself didn't feel anything, but felt that her opening remarks were good, and of course she had to continue as planned, and said in a slightly moved voice, "Thank you for your comfort. It made my heart, which was originally afraid of facing the new world, calm down. ."

But the contact person including Alice looked at each other in dismay.

What is happening at this moment is a bit abnormal? It's a bit different from the usual cognition.

The interstellar society is actually a very indifferent society. Parents and children are not very close relatives, and everyone is an independent individual. Except for those families with obvious inheritance who have special methods, other interstellar people will break away from their original families once they reach adulthood.

What's more, many children live in nursery schools - parents only care about giving birth, and don't care about the children at all! For them, giving birth is just to complete the task of reproduction. How can there be extra feelings and time to waste?

Under such circumstances, how can it not be surprising to have concerns about a frozen person?

In the research institute, Suo An couldn't calm down when facing the live broadcast. The more he looked, the more he frowned, and the more he looked, the more he felt that he had made a mistake! What he did everything possible to save was not a space tearer, but a psychic supernatural being, right?

But the secret notes that have been handed down are all correct, so how to explain them?

Could it be that Chen Yunxi is not only a spatial ability user, but also of the spiritual department? Why didn't you disclose it before? "Doctor" was the person she trusted the most before she died. Why did she have to hide it?

wrong!

Suo An is a master of psychic abilities, of course he knows how powerful a powerful person with psychic abilities is.

The release of the fear technique, making people fearful and not daring to be an enemy, is only preliminary. High-level ones can make people worship, drive people crazy, and cause severe brain damage. Even reverse the three views, block memory, set up programs, and use people like machines.

But what he knows is based on the fact that the two sides face each other and have a substantial spiritual exchange!

I've never heard of it being possible to hypnotize hundreds of millions of people on a large scale without any physical contact through the live broadcast equipment.

Chen Yunxi's spiritual ability must be stronger than he imagined!

Powerful to terrible!

Then she could definitely do it back then, and hypnotized the "doctor", but the "doctor" didn't know it, and thought that what she did was his willful action...

Suo An was a little chilled by this guess.

If this is the truth, then he must definitely consider whether he has made it clear with Chen Yunxi. With such scheming, such methods, and such powerful abilities, who can please her?

Don't miss out on the benefits, but be hated by her instead—it's too bad luck to be her enemy!

Naturally, Yunxi didn't know all of this.

Only the little yellow duck is bouncing around: the charm value of the host is really extraordinary. Hey, her physique is so poor that she can't even show a ten thousandth of her charm in reality! Fortunately, there is me! Well, I helped her show it in advance, and all the live broadcast footage sees "her" who will return to normal in the future. Well, this will definitely pass the test! Never let my gourmet system be used as a beauty system again!