3

Chapter 3 Ability Reappearance

Suo An's fingers were slender and strong, like a pianist, tapping lightly on Chen Yunxi's body rhythmically. The connection between the forearm and the upper arm, the two shoulder blades on the back, the two thin legs... He beat him all over from top to bottom.

This is a doctor, this is a doctor, Chen Yunxi said to herself, and it didn't stop him from spreading along the acupuncture points to his chest.

Her body was defenseless, but she tried her best to hold back her heart, preventing herself from making a kitten-like "en oh" cry.

Because all the places Suoan touched were sore and swollen, and after the soreness, there was a sense of unobstructed comfort, like acupuncture. She knew that this was the release of her hair-thin mental power, stimulating her muscle neurons, allowing her muscles that had shrunk over the years to recover quickly.

In short, it was a kind of difficult rehabilitation, and the effect was immediate. In less than two minutes, her two legs were trembling, and her nerves responded.

Moving her lips, Chen Yunxi wanted to say "thank you".

It's just that the other party's eyes stayed on her face seriously, and his fingers rested on her chin, as if thinking about something. Without waiting for her to speak, he suddenly put two fingers into her mouth, pinched the tip of her tongue and released his spiritual force—a current violently spread from the tip of the tongue to the throat and stomach, and the stomach contracted suddenly, causing her to say Can't say any words.

To be honest, if the situation allows to speak, it is not certain whether she is thanking or cursing.

After all, such an action, appearing on a man and a woman, is too despicable!

Chen Yunxi decided to keep her gratitude.

After some "treatment", both of them were out of breath and very tired.

After a short rest, Suo An resumed his serious appearance, stroked Chen Yunxi's hair, and his eyes returned to the serenity and gentleness of the sea,

"You will be fine, sure, I promise."

Everyone hopes to meet friendly, friendly and gentle people when they are sick. What a skilled doctor! Especially handsome, with a deep voice like a subwoofer!

Even if the treatment method...is a bit rude, the starting point is for your own good! Chen Yunxi had an ideal in mind, and at the same time was shocked by Suo An's extraordinaryness.

At the end of the world, she knew many people with supernatural powers, the kind of superhuman beings who could erupt a volcano when they raised their hands, and thunderbolts and lightnings when they raised their feet, emerged in endlessly. But can you say that you can control the thin and thin hair with your mental power?

She hasn't seen it.

As far as she knows, there are many ways to enhance the power of supernatural powers. But psychic powers are different from others, and it is very troublesome to control them. At the beginning of the end of the world, there were indeed people who studied Chinese medicine who tried to use mental power to detect the internal conditions of the human body, but most of them were caused by internal bleeding that was not well controlled! Bleeding!

If the treatment fails, it will kill people instead!

Just now Suo An knocked on her no less than 3,000 times, maintaining a constant speed, not flustered, and the level of mental power released was neither too much nor too little. If there is too much stimulation, it will have a counterproductive effect. If there is too little stimulation, it will not be in place and the effect will not be good.