181-185

Chapter 181 Public Anger

"Unexpectedly, you secretly conducted research on the weaknesses of the Zerg."

Suo An sighed, this is the difference between being prepared and not being prepared. For example, although he has seen through the old dean's intentions, he cannot face each other with gongs and drums. After all, in name, the old dean has great kindness for him.

If he went to court with the old dean for a little patent money from experimental derivatives, and he would be the one to bear the spit of all the interstellar people.

At that time, I am afraid that there will be nowhere to go, only to be forced to go to the front line. But this time, he will be charged with "ungrateful" and punished to go. At that time, he will be embarrassed everywhere, and no one wants to approach him.

But Jiang Jingfei went there for refuge, with the glory of "breaking the rules of the industry"! If there are research results targeting the weaknesses of the Zerg, I am afraid that not only will they not be quarantined, but some people will be willing to protect them.

The fiercer the battlefield, the safer she is.

No wonder Jiang Jingfei had a look of "sureness in mind", without any resentment.

"I researched it more than ten years ago, and half of it was put on hold. These days, I took it out in my free time, hehe, it can still come in handy. Now the old guys in YC can't wait to kick me out immediately. I want someone to give it to me." People, if you want money, give me money, and I will bring the inexpensive experimental equipment with me. If I don't take advantage of this rare opportunity to make contributions, when will I wait?" "The

battlefield has no eyes, so you have to be careful.

" I won't underestimate anyone with my blind experience! Even if it's a bug!"

Comparing Yunxi and bugs, Suo An raised his eyebrows, and from the corner of his eyes, he saw that Yunxi was not angry at all, but rather interested .

Could it be that she has let go of what Jiang Jingfei did? Don't care anymore?

Just think about it. Chen Yunxi is a person who came from the last days and respects the brave. Human beings would not be where they are today without a large number of brave men fighting against zombies.

Obviously, Jiang Jingfei took the initiative to take her experimental team to the front line, which changed Yunxi's attitude.

Suo An looked away and smiled, "If you don't mind, can you show me the experiment records?"

"I wish for it!"

Jiang Jingfei happily forwarded all the information to Suo An. The materials include not only the original composition of the experiment, but also various completed data, follow-up conjectures, and the difficulties encountered in the three times of shelving. There are also some drafts, which are Jiang Jingfei's ideas for trying to solve the problem.

These data are extremely precious. Because Jiang Jingfei did not focus on the physical weaknesses of the Zerg and increase the attack power of soldiers to do basic research.

She's trying to interfere with the Zerg's message.

The Zerg also has levels. The engineer Zerg has the strongest physique, and its shell is harder than the strongest metal. Ordinary flames can't leave any traces on it. Only slightly weaker at the joints.

The initial Academy of Sciences simply set up weapons, which are more accurate and can target weak points. Later, a flamethrower with a higher temperature, toxin, or toxin with flame double damage was invented.